[Week-Long Event] The Anarchy Residence

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by triphora, Jul 4, 2020.

1. No firespread? D: (Also, this is very fun to let my destructive urges out so I can get back to building :p)

EDIT: And ignite?

EDIT AGAIN: Sorry in advance ;)
  2. Cyberazaz woke up this morning and chose violence....all over the pretty I was working on.
    (I'll forgive him...this time.
    607 likes this.
  3. I may have spilled into the road and the neighboring residence... apologizes for the mess.
    607 likes this.

4. My addition of "True Anarchy" has been added to the residence! I hope you all enjoy ;)
    607, WitherDoggie and wafflecoffee like this.
  5. Set to true... :rolleyes:
    Cyberazaz101 likes this.
  6. This is just nuts....lol
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  7. Did my trees grow before the lava thing happened? :p
    Was that a cobblestone generator, by the way? If so, that's pretty cool.
  8. must have spend like 15k on my part
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  9. At bedrock there were acicia trees grass bamboo, I was working on adding Jungle trees and had a nice pond going, before cobble took over
  10. I lava casted the residence, so I guess it technically is a cobble generator but not one you're meant to mine :p
  11. Bump, ends soon :)
  12. If somebody copies the 3-sign phrase I hid somewhere on this res to here, I'll give em 1k
  13. Yeah... this is an eyesore.

After coming to the realisation almost a week later that this isn't going anywhere any time soon, I put +destroy flag on. Archived version is here. Have fun taking this abomination down, kids.
    607 and Cyberazaz101 like this.
  14. i learned yesterday that mineral mincers are really good at tearing down cobblestone
    Ethy202 likes this.