Wastelands Reset: January 9th

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Wastelands was reset!
    This reset does NOT include the Frontier or Town.
    Please disassemble any structures you have in the WASTELANDS (wilderness AND nether) INCLUDING LOCKED CHESTS and move the materials and yourself to town ASAP. There will be an in-game announcement about this as well.

Tentative Date: January 9, 2018
    (not saying definitive because something is bound to go wrong if we do)

Time: Late night EMC time (Likely after 10 pm)

The wastelands are never meant for any permanent structures and are intended to be a mining and resource gathering land. They are generally reset once every 3 months, or alongside a version update, in order to allow for fresh lands to be generated for new blocks to be available.

Thanks to JackBiggin for getting a working countdown up.
  2. First! :D
    bralukwie likes this.
  3. *is January 2nd* *Wasteland resets in 6 days on January 9th*

January 3rd - 5 days
    January 4th - 4 days
    5th - 3 Days
    6th - 2 Days
    7th - 1 Day
    8th - RESET!!!
    Am I missing something? So it's after 10 P.M. so if it was literally 7 days by the hour it would still be the 8th...

Nice job saying tentative. Whatever that means. (Searched it up ;))
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  4. More places to discover:p
    ForeverMaster likes this.
  5. Forums operate in UTC time, which would be 11 pm atm. The countdown kinda rounds a bit, but gets more specific as we get closer. Check the Events calendar for the blinky red sign =P
  6. Will have to host a big dig in the fresh wastelands ;)
  7. Awesome, now it'll be easier for me to look for elements, especially with my new gear. :)
    ForeverMaster likes this.
  8. GO GO GO! This is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill! Move, move, MOVE people! Cmon! Unpack everything otherwise it will be destroyed! We only have a few days before Aikar or Krysyy push the big red button! Let’s MOOOOVE!

Edit: Woah... That big red button is sooooo pretty :D can stare for hourrrrrrrs
    *falls into trance*
  9. Awesome!
    Sgt_Pepper4 and ForeverMaster like this.
  10. What? Go back to sleep.
    q1zx likes this.
  11. Yay! More places to discover, more ores in the Earth, yay!!
    CarFryer and Harp4Christ like this.
  12. JUST dismantled my turkey hunting house... been looking forward to this for months! ;)
  13. OOOh! Momentous news!
    I have a question : does the seed of the world changes too? and does the nether and end worlds reset too?
  14. Awesome! Can't wait to see fresh new wastelands to explore! :D
  15. I didn't think 1.13 was out yet. Is there going to be another reset when it does come out?
  16. Anyone know where I left my beacon pyramids?

yes, yes and yes (waste end, waste nether)
  17. This is going to be awesome! I am so excited to explore the new wastelands!
  18. I can't wait... nether hunting I go!
    Merek_Shadower likes this.