Wastelands Reset and Tentative Schedule Announced 2015!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curious if with the recent reset of the waste due to the 1.8 update, if it will be reset on June 3 as previously planned?
    AmusedStew likes this.
  2. Yes it is tradition to resent the wastelands when a new updates comes to EMC, however I cannot tell you if it will coincide with the June 3 reset
  3. it would be cool if it was, would give us a chance to raid even more temples
  4. I'd say just do it ;)

This is one of the reasons why I have a /vault page dedicated to cobble. Anyone can build stairs, so if you feel those are missing at a particular location then what's stopping you from adding them yourselves? That's personally what I'd like best.

To be honest I like the current approach much better. Because if I get to an outpost where the access is a little tricky then I can also be somewhat sure that not too many players went out there already. So its an ideal indication that I'll probably find some good stuff in that particular wasteland area.

Which, to me, makes building those stairs even more rewarding.
    607 likes this.
  5. Is it time for a re-set!!
    KJHaddrell01 and Oph5pr1n6 like this.
  6. How? it's not June or September, is it?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. It does say tentative and the update put that slightly out of sync but yeah a few more weeks will not hurt
    Perry_Stahlsis likes this.
  8. No no no no no no, no. Let the diamond prices stay this way for a little longer.
    tuqueque and ChrisFlareon like this.
  9. Next schedule is September 2nd, so you've got some time yet :)
  10. I was just out in the wastelands just last week and saw fresh blocks right outside of an outpost...

We do not need a reset yet.
  11. Now what were you doing out in the waste?
  12. Ya know...things
    DeathPunchKitty and 607 like this.
  13. Like secrety secret things?
  14. Just a small tip for those desperately seeking diamonds: don't ignore any coal, gravel and even dirt pockets you might find. The amount of diamonds I managed to grab, even from areas which had been strip mined, just by digging away those 3 block types...
  15. Was totally following you, learning your mining techniques and all to sell on the EMC Black Market.
  16. Shhhhhhhh, those are TOP SECRET.
  17. I've been mining in the wastes this week and last weekend, just standard branch mining at 10/11 and I was surprised at how much iron, gold and diamonds I was finding fairly close to waste spawns.

I don't know what kind of X-ray protection EMC has but it must be working.
  18. Yeah 99% of EMC usually follows the rules, if we had a lot of XRay users the economy would be screwed.
  19. Check the calendar...
    Perry_Stahlsis likes this.
  20. i like to jump off waste spawns and dig straight down then go one direction, you would be suprised how many times i find diamonds right down off waste
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.