[WAR] The SMP wars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CaptainFoxy_, May 21, 2015.

1. We destroyed their space station via kinetic mega bomb sent by our space station/ death lazer. Everything was vaporized from rod. Smp9's eeing army is looking for NuclearBoBomb, they feel nothing and they are only looking for one target not destroying the city.
  2. We know, we lost a few infiltrates in there before it got destroyed, they sent the data before the destruction and we do not know if you capture them because we lost communications with them 2 hours before explosion/ we did not want to release this information sooner so you couldn't hack our communications
  3. SMP8 gains the Wild Wasteland perk from Fallout New Vegas. Good luck. -leaves-
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  4. Via email :p
  5. ehhh How did you find out! ... ... JK and NO it was not by email nor by mail
  6. I am on your side We have a CIA monitoring every communication from space and ground. The space center that we have orbiting the planet picks up communication fast.
  7. I guess you weren't informed, but smp8 has made a super radar(see source here) and that is was not used for the planes

This data was to make all other sump's target us and not smp9 because the radar WAS on smp9(now moved to our secret ally) which was in a electromagnetic frequency that has not been discovered before(we used smp7's data to support our theories(smp7 did not discover this because they did not know how to use this information)) this made the "CIA" not be able to infiltrate our systems
  8. Who needs cake when you have spiked J2O?
  9. I need to make a war map lol

tuqueque likes this.
  10. timeline not map(but map can also be useful
  11. I'll create a video of what events happened. It's a chaotic mess but it will happen :3
    tuqueque likes this.
  12. What if I use my special nukes blessed with the spirit of a bear?
  13. We have one weapon that will end all of this.....
  14. They find nuclearbobomb's hideout and are infiltrating it now...
  15. I escape on a starfighter and what you find inside is a negative energy drive with a bomb on it. The bomb has 5 seconds left.

Also, smps 1-9 were vaporized by our old antimatter stock exploding when we shot it.
  16. I told you we destroyed it and the blast took apart the globle like this but the smps were okay since it was on the other side of the globe.
    AT_earth2.jpg
    tuqueque likes this.
  17. Anyone wanna be allies with smp6
  18. allies gets to use of smp6s secret weapon
  19. -raises hand-
  20. smp6 people prepare to hide from any attacks they hide somewhere no one will ever find and build seceret weapons
    to give to allies