[WAR] The SMP wars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CaptainFoxy_, May 21, 2015.

1. no...

just no

This was so dumb the first time :p
  2. It is fun lol shows the dominance
  3. not really, last time I'm pretty sure a few people got banned for"showing their dominance" AKA Griefing other servers.
  4. Those people too it WAY to far
  5. shoots clan in the face i am from 7 you anamatronic
  6. I am a robot so how does that work matey
  7. I'm saying making a thread like this is basically just asking for people to so things like that. It is not a good idea.
  8. I will note that in the form
  9. it wont have an affect on you but i can still do it to get my point across :p
    clan23 likes this.
  10. If you read earlier smp7 sent a drill carrying antimatter under your castle to destroy it.
  11. Smp2 through utopia were vaporized when our antimatter stock exploded, so none of those exist any more.
  12. Utopia was unfazed by the blast...
  13. OK, first off, that is a horrible diplomatic move. I just said that we were neutral in this. Just saying.

Second, may I ask how you were able to get that close? We have detection systems to monitor everything within half a kilometer.

Thirdly, we have anti-gravitation repulsion systems underneath in the event of a cave-in, as well as energy-absorbing power couplings laid into the foundation of the building that nullifies any shockwave that could be received.

So I repeat, this castle is nearly impenetrable.

Also, still open to refugees. Want to try and kill all those civilians within the castle? If so, keep on trying.
  14. We as a alliance support you moves. We are still holding boarder as we as the nearest city of smp7 waiting for a true response. If not the eeing attackers will move in to nullify their military
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  15. I am taking refuge in your castle. I see no point in war.
    *packs a switchblade, semi-automatic handgun, a small pouch of >random items<, and belt with a gun-hoister and runs into blackknight's castle*
    Edit: the pouch hangs securely from a loop in the belt
  16. Then...

*expects everyone to attack utopia now*
  17. tomi hold the SMP7 Air Force, but I am the Pararescue division AKA special operations. So if any of my men get hurt in our lines or any other lines its our mission to save our men and women and make sure they get emergency care.

Edit: P.S. I claim this right becuase of my Huge Air Force Wall on my res and my base is protected. And because my BF a pararrescuemen in the Air Force i claim this division. And my base is protected from any discussion because its my job to save everyone who is hurt in the line of fire.
    Aphaea and Chief_McCloud like this.
  18. heard that on the one and only.... SethBling!!
  19. And.... Don't tempt me :p
  20. And then I (From smp8), buys a bunch of nukes and nukes all the other smps. The end :D