[WAR] The SMP wars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CaptainFoxy_, May 21, 2015.

1. Starts building a annimatronic warriors and secret weapon is eeeing deafening anyone that is in radius of a half-mile. Sends proto-types to smp7
    Chief_McCloud likes this.
  2. also are god like mecha warriors .
  3. DubChef emerges from the war torn borders of SMP7, and crosses into SMP8. Armed only with a Knockback 2, Sharpness 5 stick and a bandanna tied round his head, he lays waste to everyone in his way, taking out petrol stations, oil refineries and malls as he goes. NO one is safe. He proceeds to go and hide in the only wooded area left on SMP8, awaiting general Gawa's stand down command.

(Any likeness to Rambo is purely coincidental...)
    georgeashington likes this.
  4. smp4 bring in the lovely cake <3<3<3<3 loves it
  5. Alliance Smp17 hears of this one man threatens smp7 will test our new weapon of animatronics if he continues
    DubChef likes this.
  6. BlackNight has been centuarnapped by utopia! Booting up teleportation device!
  7. Smp7 brings out a suicide bomber ( theomglover3rd) and travels to smp9
  8. But . . . I'm from SMP8 . . .
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  9. With cleared sinuses due to nuclearbomb's constant vaporizing, smp8 releases the dragonponies from BlackKnight's castle onto all smp's except smp7 due to the fact that a large group from smp8 has claimed area in the frontiers. These dragonponies, made out of pure bedrock of course, burst through all barriers and shields killing everyone outside of smp7 and smp8.
    DubChef and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  10. Tsk tsk. I thought a Black knight would be better. Wait... that didn't come out right :/
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  11. Just remember to fill the ponies up with gas before you return them. I don't want them coming back on an empty tank.
  12. Air defences in 5 destroy them all
  13. I've saved BlackKnight! Here he is just teleported...
    2015-05-21_14.32.38.png
    Now he can safely trot off to his castle! :)
    f_Builder_s and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  14. sorry they cant brake through utopia shield it is made of invisible bedrock...
  15. This is SMP2's favorite way to relax after a hard battle.
    2015-05-21_14.38.27.png

Attached Files:

16. Did I say smp8? I meant Utopia!
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  17. Well, guess what? These dragonponies made of bedrock also have WORLDEDIT POWERS! :eek:
    georgeashington likes this.
  18. This dude knows what he's talking about. But he's probably missing the biggest selling point of smp5, he plays on it.
    Byeforeverthe2nd and f_Builder_s like this.
  19. There was no attack on smp 7 still stationed in smp7. We wont move to capitol unless we are attacked from smp7