W1ther's journal hub (Introduction included)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aletrisrex, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Greetings EMC Community
    It's me, w1ther! I will post in this thread about everything i experienced! Feel free to read or comment.
    You can post it here as well!
    Please note, this thread is moderated by me and emc staffs
    This thread can be read by any age. Make it comfortable to read
    There's another controversal version of journal hub, consider yourself before read. Read it here
    Rules:
    1. Show self-control. Don't spill toxic/harrasment otherwise you will be punished by staffs
    2. Do not use this thread for spread illegal links such as viruts, scamming,hacking.....
    3. You're responsible for every word you say. So say it wisely and don't start any war
    4. Controversal topic is not allowed on this thread. I made a seperate thread with controversal version, which grant higher rights to speech
    5. Abusing this thread for wars/adsversting/create chaos is prohibited
    6. Other emc rules still apply. I will remove my post if deemed aganist rules
  2. W1ther’s Introduction to emc
    (If you would like to look more, go ahead!)
    So, here’s my facts:

• 1. I like cute characters, bowtie and always find way to look it everyday!
    • 2. I can do most thing, but not every skills I did it well

• 3. My personality doesn’t allow me to hurt someone’s mind and I always feel guilt when I hurt someone’s mind. Just like star butterfly (mostly) in “star vs the force of evil”, except I’m male in rl and didn’t have magic things
    • 4. Sometimes I act weird and jokingly
    • 5. I played mc since aug/2015 and before I joined emc, I always play in single player with mods
    • 6. Sometimes I didn’t reply because I was forgot sth or have important thing to do
    • 7. I’m somewhat irresponsible, so I didn’t do thing correctly. Overtime I will fix part by part, no worries
    • 8. I don’t like wars because war just make us worsen
    • 9. I joined emc because i found "minecraft survial server no pvp" on top of google search because i was tired about pvp and want a peace community
    So, here's my persornality:
    1. I treat everyone as great as possible, even stranger and would like to add more friends to left slimes in their faces :)
    2. I usually feel bad when i hurt someone's mind. It takes to my heart and it's bit hard to remove it
    3. I have a simple viewpoint for everything and want thing short as possible, not too long
    4. I rarely hold gurgle towards someone and will offer apoligize when possible
    5. Sometime i gone wild and extremely brutal towards enemines or dissents. It's scratch happen in past.
    6. Sometime i madcap antics.
    7. I would like to bridge relationship each other to create better society, that's my idealogy about peeps (people)
    8. I don't want to do thing what i didn't like, and this make me difficult to get over it. I usually run away with issues when i don't like
  3. i also like to do charity work
    nick92461 and UltiPig like this.
  4. Nice post!
    Question: Did you learn English on EMC, or in school, or elsewhere?
  5. i learn english form ielts in fpt school (started in 2018), also recently form emc
    UltiPig likes this.
  6. feel free to ask question about me
    UltiPig likes this.
  7. How do you like Hanoi? I have not heard a lot about it, although the name is very famous because of the 'towers of Hanoi'.
  8. Do you have any pets?
    607 likes this.
  9. -tower of hanoi, it fact it's traditional game form many centures, it plays sometimes by seniors (even chessboard or nhay sap (jump stall)) isn't play much in later generation like me (those who born beyond 1995 will different for older generation)
    -we usually visit at bar, pups or bo ho lake, sth like that when have time, also we've different viewpoint form older generations (we're influenced by western culture). Also hanoi is place for newer generation in northern vietnam, and every newer generation mostly like it, same for me :)
    (Fact: we also drink beer, whiskey at events, and sometimes we use cuss word much in any situation , usually explain excessive things)
    607 likes this.
  10. currently i don't have any pets due my parents concerns about it's fur can make allergic
    (my sister's friend have one, called na and i like it)
    Velma_T_Jinkies and 607 like this.
  11. Because i may fogert to post detail in that time, i'll add it later if i remember or inspiration (sorry about my quick fogert)
    Also, i'm not bad guy trying to destroy emc. (This is my Speech, and i promise it)
    My weakest filed is music theory.
  12. Where do you learn music theory? I'm taking it at university currently, and I've been quite enjoying it. :)
    ChumMiner likes this.
  13. you'll surprised how fpt university learn music theory, is they FORCE every student to sign up, so i choose easiest ones
    called drum. But i think they still difficult same since i've lean how to play and learn theory
    Note: At morning i've test (it's 00:32 when i wrote this) 😭😭
  14. I hope it went well! :)
    UltiPig likes this.
  15. One more thing i need to add. Is i'm quite senstive about mental. I experienced about mental disorder and i've set back everything i stress to prevent my mental disorder occour.
    (what i talk is true and don't abuse it)
  16. also when i'm play emc the first thing i usually said is : "heya peeps" "heya player,player,....", "Heya folks",...
    What's peeps mean? Peeps = Folks= Friends. I usually cycle depend on online player or friend.
  17. Heya w1ther. Glad you are enjoying your time here. What has been your favorite thing to do in minecraft?
  18. the first one, is chatting with peeps
    second, is mining thing and fighting mobs
    third, participate in emc even (not every even i can join cuz my time)
    607 and Raaynn like this.
  19. you are cool:D
    W1therRex and 607 like this.
  20. yes, and i alaways willing to help peeps like you