W1ther's journal hub (Introduction included)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aletrisrex, Oct 21, 2021.

1. (i've another secrect, but i only post in profile page due to other without emc account can see this posts)
  2. Recently peeps have issues with these server spam bots, let me explain:
    -First, user it described in ads isn't exsists in emc database

-Second, It described something like this:
    -Third, it's comporsied acc or account created by bots.
    You should report if you feel bothered.
  3. I will use this thread to write my journal in here :). The long tern ones.
    Also i will change (W1ther's confide to emc) to (W1ther's journal)
  4. 4 months in emc. Still best server ever, currently i still show no sign of bored emc. Seems i'm started invest tons of time into emc instead other games or other server. Now i know why emc is best minecraft server.
    Now i treat them like real family member instead of imperial style i used in high school. That's good sign, i know that. Currently i'm expanding relationship dramatically to peeps in emc. That's good one
    Also my old mansion (which is located at smp6 town) plot are reaching it's limit, resources still pills up and i have nowhere to depot it. Upcoming i will make a base and depot these resources in that base
    -How about sad ones?
    -I will back to hanoi in next month, at jan :(. Tons of thing will hit my brain, such as homework
    -Currently (4/12/2021) i bring my laptop to fix station and hope it help propller fan sound in my laptop's fan. I will use my father or my mother's laptop to keep contact with emc.
    -Other social channel, such as discord, Instagram, twitter will slower respond, due i've text in my phone while do other works
  5. Temporary arts to suite thanksgiving days, still wait progryck to draw fine art
  6. The teacher which make me mad have bad attidue towards students, this are watch by tons of my classmate and they're very bad. How more bad? Very bad, and most of students just act like parrot to pass (aka. copycat)
    Also most of them are tired with drum instrument theory in excerise
  7. Teacher said i can't learn course. Also 12 more days i encounted a REAL Test about drum theory. Time to pass this, i don't want this clogged to next year when i learn this course in offline class. It's real nightmare when i've to do that.
    (Thanks, now i'm insane about this course)
    Because of this, i may not online in emc like schedule before for prepare this or afk If peeps want to make auction pickups, just pm me in discord w1therrex#9924 and i will ask my friend setup access chest.
  8. Luck? Maybe, that's patrial. Most of em are from my effort into course.
  9. Feel free to post question here and i'll willing to reply it
  10. My drum test is on 23rd-24th december. How interesting it is. Idk why it move to that day. It's bother me
  11. Recently i play dying light instead of emc, i will check emc usually, for sure. I'm not abadon it
  12. The reasons why i post in here much and both on profile page because it's my interest! :)
    Also i left invite link on facebook, instagram, discord page!
  13. Overclock gpu 920mx in junk laptop:
    It's slightly better, 20% performance compared to un overclocked

config:
    UltiPig likes this.
  14. That's so close to Christmas!
    UltiPig likes this.
  15. ye and it's bother me. It make me feel almost no holiday, y know?
    UltiPig and 607 like this.
  16. Reversed for 160th posts.....
    160 posts and 167 likes... within 3 months
  17. This journal will visible to guests, but not my full profile page due to abuse concern
  18. Let me explain why i change this name. First, when i watch star vs the force of evil (a cartoon made by disney, 2015-2019) and it's seasons ended at 6 months ago, count from time when i rewatch it. I like that character so much, alongside with marco diaz, called star butterfly. Then i made tons of skin about her outfit, and puts into use in mc. At first, i don't care about athlestics and it litterary just a flat skin, no auto tone. I also have first username when i purchase mc, is witherskeleton90 but short lived. Then i changed to starbutterfly15, but it have number behind it! I dislike it and changed to final ones, called st3rbutterfly (@ seems lol symbol). W1therSkelet0n and W1therRex are still my name , peeps and you can call me by these name
  19. And how's my current skin based? My current skin is based on this image: