Voting issues

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Fred_TWK, Jan 18, 2023.

1. it is a few days that I am getting voting issues.

In particular, despite voting on all sites, and being shown by those sites their "vote confirmation" page, the vote does not appear in my rupee history.

Example:
    today, I have voted on all 9 websites from home.
    I now noticed that topg, planetminecraft, and minecraft-server.net are not in my rupee history for today.
    I tried to vote again from the current machine (different IP from my home one) and only the topg one went through, the other two websites say that my username has already voted.
    Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.
  2. This has been addressed in the Discord server.

From what I've seen within the past 3 weeks, it might be a Votifier issue. The website you use to vote doesn't matter. It can happen with all of them.

The only way I've been able to reproduce it is by using the Planet Minecraft link, and submitting a vote before the page fully loads. However, it can still happen even if the page fully loads. We haven't figured it out yet. :(
    FadedMartian, Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.
  3. ah, I see :(

sorry, I am not very active with Discord
  4. I had not heard of the issue, either. So I will ask here:
    is this why the same voter level is showing for several days and not increasing the count?
    ie vote 1470 for 4 days?
  5. check rupee history to see if you had any votes during those days, but most likely yes
  6. Was wondering why I sometimes don't get the credit for a vote. I have a tendency to reload each site a few times before I actually vote as my crap computer likes to act up with loading pages sometimes.
  7. I really hate this issue....
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  8. There's no need to apologise for that! :D If something's of importance, it should be on the forum. ;)
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  9. yea voted on my phone dind register but on my pc it dit wen i clicked the link in game note it dit only hapen the last 5 or 6 days i vote efry morning on my phone and if i remember in the middle of the day but yea
  10. Yes, it's showing the vote with some rupees, it's just not increasing the vote streak.
    I have seen this happen before, odd that it seems to keep coming back around every year.
  11. Either there was more than 30 hours difference between votes which is intended, or you might have encountered a different bug
  12. So is there any way to fix this extremely annoying issue? If it was the same site I would think it is an issue with the site, but it seems to rotate around the sites. I even do refreshes and make sure the site is fully loaded before voting and I still get this randomly on which site will do it, but daily now.
    607, UltiPig, triphora and 1 other person like this.
  13. For a month or two now, I’ve seen the issue happening with the Planet Minecraft link 90% of the time. It seems to be one day a week (14% chance of success) that it actually registers a vote. The other sites register votes just fine. Maybe once a week, another site won’t work, but it seems to be fine to avoid the PMC link…

I vote every 16 hours for 5 accounts, and every midnight for 8 accounts. The time of voting doesn’t seem to change anything.

Is anyone else experiencing the same results?
    FadedMartian, 607 and Fred_TWK like this.
  14. I have the same experience with PMC (but I have not run the exact numbers).

Sometimes also TopG, but TopG allows to re-do the vote, PMC does not.
    607 likes this.
  15. I've had an issue with one of the sites (different per day, but often the 5th and 8th site) almost every day, these past weeks. Very frustrating. Planet Minecraft often seems to work, but also not always.
    607 likes this.
  16. PMC is the 7th on my bookmark list.

I haven't noticed anything specific with the 5th or 8th.

I think I might have noticed a higher failure rate the faster I am, but it might also be just random.
    607 likes this.
  17. I've bookmarked them in the same order as on the site, so I use that numbering as well.

I just voted, all sites worked this time! :D
  18. I voted for 7 different accounts today, all on PMC (via a VPN so it doesn't flag it as being the same IP), and only 2 of them went through. Over the past couple months it's been a success rate of 42-100%, this is the lowest I've ever gotten.
  19. I just wish I could figure out what triggers it. I have the issues with mainly PMC, the .biz one, -Mp.com one, and rarely the MSL.com one. The other have not yet given me any issues.
  20. Probably not this, but have you made sure Case Sensitive spelling is being followed? it does say it is case sensitive, but other sites usually aren't.

For the record, while voting for other servers in PMC recently I have not noticed any similar issues, given it was with some limited testing, and only on my account/username.

Does it affect if you are online or not?