Vote for our next PMC Banner!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 8, 2013.

?

Which of the PMC Banner Entries do you like best?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2013.
1. JackBiggin 87 vote(s) 31.5%
2. pidda 74 vote(s) 26.8%
3. wolves 115 vote(s) 41.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unfortunately it's also one of the negative points of EMC. :/
  2. i don't like the first 2. 1: minimal lag? says who? besides then people will start complaining when there is lag. and there will be lag. 2: seems like this guy dude3333 is looking for some popularity points. if it didn't have that on there, i'd have voted for that one
  3. Oh god. Wheres the rule for to alts?
  4. Jack is very humble and probably wouldn't vote with his alts. Probably. :p
    creepincreepers7 and JackBiggin like this.
  5. Yeah, I like pidda's the best, but I really think he/she should add "No PvP".
  6. If i only knew how to grey(Dont judge the american spelling) text them i would have done /Sarcasm
  7. They are all so great :eek:
  8. It was hard to decide between #1 or #2.

Hmm I stick with #2 just because it's something new, #1 is kinda a remake of the old one in my eyes and #2 is cool looking but need more details such as no PVP & custom plugins
  9. What there was:
    What I read:
    'Vote on the final winner who will receive half a rupee'
    Lol, I would definitely vote if I got half a rupee for it :pp

but guys, all three of them are nice, how can you expect me to pick? D:
  10. I rarely lag, except for when Aikar is messing around with updates and such. And my internet isnt very good. And since when did people not complain about lag? No matter what you say, they will complain about it. A majority of the time, there is minimal to no lag. Plus, with the wording as "minimal", it is 100% right. "No lag" would be an untrue statement. If you are experiencing lag, i think you need to assess whether its your internet, computer, or the server. I suspect its one of the first two:)
  11. I've had a thought... how about all of them are put on PMC, but in the order of them winning? For example - first would be first on the reel, then 2nd would be second etc. That way, all of EMC is showcased. Obviously only the winner would get the prize money, but just an idea.

(PMC lets you upload up to 10 banners per submission - might be 20 for servers tbh. Oh and you can only upload .jpg and .png files for submission banners, so sadly you can't have it animated, ICC. :()
  12. Dude, Your just stereo typing us... i read all the comments all the banners and decided the middle one because it caught my eye... so yeah Don't stereo type people dude
  13. I get Lag problems also... just it would most likely be the first one i have BA computer its 1tb Internal Mem. 6GB Ram and 4 CPU's so it is either 1 or 3
  14. Congrats to the 3 finalists! May the odds ever be in your favor!
  15. My advice is to use the command /tps when logged into EMC. If this is around 18+ then it's probably lag on your side.
  16. I think you are referring to where I said kids wouldn't like to read. Which I thought was pretty obviously a joke, but I guess not
  17. I could tell you, but I can't seem to see the one wolves made.
  18. Thx ill try
  19. Just for reference, here's the current EMC banner.
  20. Also... its 19.9 so i think its good... also if aikar has been messing around with the things in the last few days it would be the reason for the lag if not then i realy dont know i just had my internet download and upload checked its download is Realy great and i don't even have 1.0 on upload... So that is most likely the lag lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.