Vote for our next PMC Banner!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 8, 2013.

?

Which of the PMC Banner Entries do you like best?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2013.
1. JackBiggin 87 vote(s) 31.5%
2. pidda 74 vote(s) 26.8%
3. wolves 115 vote(s) 41.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll have to go with Jack's... To me, it'd catch my eye, and there's enough information yet enough vague information to drag people in. Second, Pidda's banner. It's very eye catching, and has info, but enough that you could guess what it's like, and some people who aren't looking for something as EMC would pass it. I'd only have to rate Wolves's as last, because it's just like every other Minecraft server advertisement. But they're all very good :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. Um... Really?
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. i completely agree with this, which is why i voted for him as well.

clearly, yes.. sad, but yes. :(
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  4. Cant tell if the "Really?" is for the unnecessary post, or the mistake in it!
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  5. I wasn't aiming my comment to be rude but you apparently took it that way. I notice you get attitudey if anyone replies to your comments. Sorry.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. Woah at wolves', I'm loving the design, the fact that it's a gif (a shame if it can't be used like that), the distribution... the message is so clear. Loving it, really.
  7. IMHO We should have kept them anonymous. I think it will be slightly skewed because people will vote for jack for being jack or wolves for being wolves.
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  8. But submissions were public too lol
  9. Hard to choose. I thought I would've won ._. That sucks!!! xD
  10. True, I would have liked for it to be anonymous in some way.
  11. Both *facepalm...
    It's 62ND and... It's just silly. :l
    wolves, IamSaj and jkjkjk182 like this.

12. creepincreepers7 likes this.
  13. tbh i would look at JackBiggin's more as i think the info is clear and the problem with a moving advert is you may not be able to read all the info straight off. i voted for Jack's simply because t would make me click on that server more. but dont get me wrong they are all good =)
  14. The third one for me doesnt show up
  15. There is one problem I have with wolves' thing. I assume he/she (can't tell from that weird pic) made it in Adobe Flash. The transition from the Diamond ore screen (with the creeper saying "join us") to the nether picture, is not fluid. It should be changed so as not to be too abrupt. Anyone else agree?:rolleyes:
  16. Chances are we wont be able to use the animated gif, but this can be easily implemented :)
    Also I made it in Photoshop not flash :p
  17. gifs aren't even allowed .. so its just going to be the one with the creeper face, which i think doesn't look anything as great as jack's.. the animated one shouldn't even had been counted.

i think it is highly unfair, of course everyone is going to vote for the moving one! because its moving... but come on... look at the slide that the cow said they'd use if he one, the creeper saying "join us" it looks so much less awesome than jacks, its bland, and boring,

:mad: i want to vote for jack 50 thousand more times..
  18. It was stated that we'd likely be using the last slide only at the beginning so it's fair. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.