Vote for our next PMC Banner!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 8, 2013.

?

Which of the PMC Banner Entries do you like best?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2013.
1. JackBiggin 87 vote(s) 31.5%
2. pidda 74 vote(s) 26.8%
3. wolves 115 vote(s) 41.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exactly on PMC you can post multiple images to the "server" page (I think up to 10 images)
    Hence I could go to each frame of my banner and save a picture of it. Since there's only 4 frames it wouldn't be too trivial to do.
  2. The pure economy is what sets empire apart from other servers. Everyone has equal opportunity to get rich you don't have to donate in order to.
  3. Why is everybody hating just because wolves is winning? None of you had a banner that could even make it to the top 3
    CousinMosquito likes this.
  4. We're slowly adapting EMC to be more than JUST town, which we have had for a while now as our main selling point. We will be keeping this point and improving it, but now welcoming with open arms those who like more things like wild survival. :)
  5. This must have been said before but I will state this. Jacks is simple. That wall is needed to be said. Though the one problem with Jacks is he may have crammed too much stuff on it and made it overwhelming.
    jkjkjk182 and JackBiggin like this.
  6. But we are trying to become more of a community server. Yours is good, but to me, it screamed isolation. Jack's background, which is the first thing they will notice, is 100% neutral. Since the wild and survival part of EMC is honestly the insignificant side, i personally wouldnt want the server to be advertised like that. Town is where most of the players reside. Jack's description more described community than yours did, and his background is more appropriate for what we really are. Thats why i chose his. Yours is good, but i think it is misleading.
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. Constructive criticism is most appreciated, thanks very much. :)
    battmeghs and mba2012 like this.
  8. Wow! These are all so nice! What talented people Empire Minecraft has! :)
    heyaroo, Hash98, jrm531 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Please point out ANY evidence that shows that the debate is based off of them winning. That comment should be posted on youtube or something like it, not here.
    battmeghs likes this.
  10. No problem. :)
  11. K
  12. 100th vote for Wolves :)
  13. wow thats hard to decide... they're all good...
  14. In my opinion, I felt the text would be easier to read if each term was gold, then silver, then gold, etc. Instead of having colored rows. Some of the spaces inbetween the terms were really hard to tell if it was a new term and some sort of color difference or divider would have been more helpful to differentiate the terms.

Honestly Jack's looks very simple-like and pretty boring with a grey background... I get no feel of what the server is like besides yellow and silver. No pictures for what the server looks like but in wolves you get the screencap of the Empire Shop and in pidda's you get the 60x60 screenie, and the isometric map. I feel like both of them express the server's feel rather than two colors.
  15. Lol, after looking through all this, I was tempted to post an EMC logo with some Meme. "Has Banner Contest, Starts Drama." xD
    mba2012, battmeghs, wolves and 2 others like this.
  16. I think its clear wolves has won this
    CousinMosquito and mba2012 like this.
  17. I personally think that they're all great. If only they could all be shown :p

Maybe we could just keep our votes to ourselves... You know, help stop arguments? :)
  18. I don't think people is voting that one "because its moving". I, at least, believe that it looks kinda luxurious with the diamond ores background and funny because of the creeper's head, the composition is just perfect and the EMC features in two short lists are way clearer and better organised than in the other two banners. The info just gets you so easy.

BTW I don't know any of the contestants personally, I'm voting and judging what I see.
  19. So, when does the vote end?
  20. It says "This poll will close on Jan 11, 2013 at 4:59 AM."
    mba2012 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.