User Names

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Gamezila584, Apr 8, 2013.

?

Cheese or no Cheese.....

Cheese 50 vote(s) 83.3%
No Cheese 10 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. I named by account after this meme:

"shavingfoams" (with an "s") was taken, so I chose "shavingfoam". :)
  2. Well, mine is sort of a random twist on me first name, Charlie.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  3. My username is SleepyPK because I've been a chronic insomniac since as long as I can remember. (Age six if I remember correctly.) My initials aren't PK, that stands for psychokinetic. Now I name everything The_Corn_Crib, underscores and all. The Corn Crib is the place I used to hang out every day from when I was a tike up to just recently. I haven't been there in bout' two years though.
  4. On an off note, I know what episode of Doctor Who that gif is from :p
  5. But uh, my user name was taken from a dog in fourth grade. It was one of those safety dogs that can sniff out poisoned food, and saves animals (saved a squirrel from drowning once :3). She was a Pom. named Kaja. I loved the name, and I've stuck with it since :p I've actually had the user name on a website named Whirled, but I had it as "Kaja the pug and wolf lover", but it's just a tad bit long for Minecraft :p So I went with kaja_the_pug. And the "pug" part came from my old dog named Madie. She was full pug <3 I actually have a pug/pom/rat terrier mix named Kaja now :p
  6. PSHHH my name came to be cause waffles are amazing and im a master of them..... very simple =D
    btw this is my 1st post
    jacob5089 likes this.
  7. This Ain't the walkin' dead :p... Thanksfully
  8. Mine's is actually not mines because this is a friend's account that he literally didn't use, so I asked him if I could have it and since then I've played on it for about 2 years. It's pretty much his last name and first initial, then the good ol' 12345 on the end. I swear if I had the ability to change the name I would do it without hesitation.

And probably change the password......and the email......
  9. Chascarrillo means joke, or funny story.
    mba2012 and jacob5089 like this.
  10. That is TWD...
  11. I meant real life isn't -_-
    Eolosti likes this.
  12. That wasn't quite clear @.@
  13. i wanted "DogsAreNice but my father said it was not "cool" so he put in DogsRNice (because thats cool right?)
    and if someone who cant SPELL are then i use "DogsRNice minecraft" if they took it
  14. Derp
    Eolosti likes this.
  15. I LOVE LLAMAS!
    Bunkerllama likes this.
  16. Tiburok was the name of my first character in World of Warcraft, a tauren hunter that I played from vanilla wow through the BC expansion. I can't remember how I came up with the name but when I got my minecraft account it was a natural and automatic choice.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. Well, it's not a huge mystery where my name came from... My name here is the same as my Minecraft account.
  18. thats a baby tapir i think
    Pab10S likes this.
  19. Random Name Gens :)
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  20. Well mine... I wanted to use "Ironic" in it but that sounded boring on its own so i thought of "IronicSword" then I threw in the "Play" part just for gd measure. However this name is Ironic as im not very good at PVP... oh well can't win them all!