User Names

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Gamezila584, Apr 8, 2013.

?

Cheese or no Cheese.....

Cheese 50 vote(s) 83.3%
No Cheese 10 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. The Hillbilly Beast is a sasquatch that roams around the southern part of the US. I like sasquatches and thought the name was awesome. Not to mention, my wife calls me hillbilly, because, well...I am one. When I got on & purchased Minecraft, the name HillbillyBeast was taken so I added the "ly" to the end, and BANG...HillbillyBeastly was born.
  2. Mine has been my username for like everything since i was six
    Spenser is my name.
    I was six years old when i made my first username.
    It stuck :p
    jacob5089, mba2012 and Lasluin like this.
  3. I created this nick for my first MMORPG and now I use it everywhere.

I used to play Magic TG and this was my favorite card:

image.jpg

It's a Black Lotus but it looks blue, which is my fav color. I had just read The Lord of the Rings and was in love with sindarin, I knew that luin meant blue (Ered Luin) and las was leaf (Athelas), so I put it together. Later I found out that it should be Lathluin so now I use that for some sites and my old Lasluin for others. Elven names FTW :p
  4. Mini was my nickname when I was little, Kins is the 1st part of my 2nd name and The just came naturally
    Lasluin and southpark347 like this.
  5. When I first started using the internet I was 9... so mine would be
    Jamie9...
    It doesn't fit...
    Jamie2009 does a little bit...

J2009? Nope.
    TIME TO ADD SOMETHING:
    JValdez2009...

Nope :(
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. Yeah, Aimee6 don't sound too good...
  7. I'm Epic, The is cool, and I'm number 5!

TheEpic5!
    jacob5089 likes this.
  8. The user name which I have had for over 10 years now was and still is Jonalt14, a year after I created onaj which comes from my first name which is Jonathan, in Spain a nickname that they give for Jonathan is Jona so I switched the letters around. And for those of you who are into Machinima, my name was before Anoj.
  9. At first I played a ton of Xbox (call of duty) and I had moved to my moms house switching from ps3 to the Xbox, my psn name was 'headshotkilla4' and I wanted it do be my Xbox gt but my mom didnt want that, so We used the random name generator and got AmusedStew. I now use it for everything.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. I think my name speaks for itself
    jacob5089 likes this.
  11. And now comes the long story how I took my username:
    It's my name and my telephonenumber :p
    jacob5089 likes this.
  12. I was going to just do Jacob or something when I joined club penguin a few years ago, but it was taken, and it came up with jacob5089. Basically ever since then I've been using it.
  13. I have extremely intense anxiety. I have dealt with it all of my life, not knowing what it was.
    While deployed to Afghanistan for the first time, we got into a firefight. The guys always called me Twitch, Jitterbug, shakey, etc. before that. Once the firefight was over, they stuck to Twitch1 because I stopped shaking and had the steadiest rifle. 1 Shot, 1 Kill. That is where the 1 came from.

++++++++++Off topic++++++++++
    When we returned, I went on a second tour 10 months later. Similar situation, the name stuck with me for the 4 years I was in 82nd Airborne and upon returning to the U.S. in 2010, I got my first 2 tattoos.
    My nickname Twitch overlaid in the 1 monument and my Elegant E on my left wrist for my baby girl, Evelyn (my only blood child) back to back.
    I then got my 3rd while serving a 1-year tour in Honduras, a full wrist link surrounding my Elegant E with 3 roses: a bud in the hoop; a blooming rose to the left (rotating the wrist to the right); and my fully bloomed rose on the inside of my wrist. The linked rose stem is for the birth, life, death and rebirth of all that lives. A sign of perseverance in the face of hardship. The thorns to reflect the pain and the leaves to accent the stem. (The leaves are aesthetic only.)
    I chose Pink, Orange and Yellow. The pink to tie into the Elegant E, the yellow to blend into the orange and the orange to link into my Twitch1. The green, for the color of the stem, also merely aesthetic. :)
    The choice of orange is because it is my favorite color, and it is bright and cheery, to bring light to the darkness of my history. (It is also the color of my spirit, as I know it to exist.)
    I will not share the story of how I came to know this, as it involves heavy drug use and other acts that I can not condone anyone ever do. The simple fact I am alive is itself unbelievable, that story more so...
    ++++++++++Off topic++++++++++

Sorry, hijacked this thread with my tattoo history. This is how my mind wanders when left to reflect on things... :)
    eklektoi likes this.
  14. I fell in love with cod at about 11. I had to get an xbox, and think of an amazing name to go with the theme of cod, since that was the game i loved most. I thought that I love anything that starts with electric (that just sound cool) and the coolest thing in the game (Search and destory bombs) I combined the two to come up with this godly username. Many poeple have commented on it and loved it:D
  15. I chose dangerousty because I like danger and Ty is my nickname, also it was my old username in Roblox.
  16. are you saying you are anoj or you had come up with the letter switching idea first?
  17. Hylian because the LoZ; Ninja refers to my taking martial arts when I was younger.
    Lasluin likes this.
  18. I had the name before him, and I also did the character switch as I said on my post.
  19. Wow, I am a nerd... I knew what Lasluin meant before you explained it.
    mba2012 and Lasluin like this.
  20. I regret making my username Parkerjv9. I wish it was only Parkerjv :p