User Names

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Gamezila584, Apr 8, 2013.

?

Cheese or no Cheese.....

Cheese 50 vote(s) 83.3%
No Cheese 10 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. Pretty sure that's a tapir…

Why we have another one of these threads, I don't know…
    Anyways, my username has a rather long story to it that I will never tell :p. (What follows is only a short, general information story) I was reading a book when I was like 10 or something and one of the character's name was Penfold. I though it was a cool name. I also had gotten my first (and only) EX pokemon card. I needed a username for Pokemon Crater (*sigh* wish it didn't get taken down) and thus penfoldex was born.
    mba2012 and Gamezila584 like this.
  2. way way long ago, when AIM first arrived to the interwebs.. i needed a name, which just so happened to be batmeghs. because, everyone knows about i'm addicted to batman, and my name/nickname is Meghs.
    ... after a few years of having batmeghs, i got tired of people i didn't want to talk to anymore, and i wanted to start over fresh... which turned into battmeghs, with 2 t's. then, i just made EVERYTHING i had the same, so, my email, aim, skype, facebook, kik, everything. is battmeghs. lmao

i love me some batman. clearly. :) my new tattoo(s) clarify :D
    jacob5089 likes this.
  3. Well one day somebody complemented how cool i am and somehow i thought that i was different. it wasn't until the deceleration of independence that everyone was equal and i became the best of the bears
    jacob5089 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  4. [
    i know what it is
  5. My last name :)
  6. I was originally going to do NapoleonBonaparte, if possible. However, it was unavailable, so I chose another leader from the time
  7. My name? I just randomly made it up off of the top of my mind. Still...I use that username for EVERYTHING I do...so if you see a collect12 or a collectthat12...it's probably me!
  8. Here's my story.. Yeah i honestly dont know how "Bunkerllama" came to be..
  9. I know. I know very well. :/
  10. ..... This account suppose to belong to my ex-girlfriend. I gave a minecraft giftcode to her, and she chose the name Dark_Magic_.
  11. Well, Eriisu is the romanized spelling of how my name would be pronounced in Japanese (Elise), and most people I know call me kitty. Thus, Elise_kitty to Japanese (because I love manga/anime/Asia in general, and was on a Japanese kick at the time of creation); Eriisu_neko!
    It was originally meant to just be my junk mail username, but I liked it and started using it for other things XD
    Chascarrillo and eklektoi like this.
  12. My name was originally supposed to be spelled with the Phoenician alphabet (Greek alphabet)...but Mojang doesn't allow anything but forms of the Latin alphabet and Latin characters ... My former account name is WCG_Elite .... and everyone used to call me 'Elite' .... so I got the idea 'Hey, why don't I make my alt account name 'Elite' but in a different language...

And so I translated it to Greek:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    εκλεκτοί
    Chascarrillo, DogsRNice and bob23646 like this.
  13. i got mine from my youtube account. MMRT0. MineMeetsRoblox Together 0. the 0 was just to add in so it would be allowed. i got that because i picked up both minecraft and roblox off of a verry popular video... lol
  14. Pandas are my favorite animal and my nickname. My husband and I pretty much were semi-homeless for a while and all we could ever afford was instant Ramen. I ended up making the account then finding out Minecraft had to be bought. I never bothered to get another name. It would probably have been PandasEatPancakes since I found out someone uses PandasEatRamen for their Twitter.
  15. ... if you were alsmost homeless why u get minecraft.... I would just save for another day :D
  16. Because things turned around and my sister gifted it to me since we live in two different states.
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. Because im a generous person (not really) i bought minecraft for my sister and brother in law. :)
    Pretty much most the games shes got has either been free or 5 dollars or gifted to her by me.

My name well cant go into to much detail about the numbers but Im really bad at remembering crap and it was my email at them time i was in middle school at the time and it kinda stuck. Though i regret it now because most people assume im a girly girl cuz its BritBrit, but no brit dont fly like that.
  18. Glad to see things are working out for you! I love pandas too, maybe i will be Pateratepanda, jk
    battmeghs and PandasEatRamen like this.
  19. I've had this username since my very first email account. The "cddm" is my initials, the "95" is my birthyear, and the "ace" is a gamertag I've always used, I think it started from a shirt I had when I was really like that had the word ace on it somewhere.
  20. Not really a cool story, its my real name. (I Regret picking it like this now)
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.