UHC - [Old Thread]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Jun 11, 2015.

?

Are You Interested in Further Events Like This?

I'm interested, and can/will attend at this time. 97 vote(s) 59.9%
I'm interested, but can't attend at this time. 48 vote(s) 29.6%
I'm not interested in this. 17 vote(s) 10.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 15 more minutes :)
    Qkazooo likes this.
  2. I'm glad I'll finally be able to make this game.
  3. Starts off with some real bad lag... Then we all lag out...
  4. Another amazingly fun game thank you Rainbow :)
    AnonReturns likes this.
  5. Congrats CakeMaster0702, WeirdManaico, and NieminenM on your victory. :)
  6. First UHC match here on EMC and had a great time. Really looking forward to next week, thanks Chin! :)
    Dramanya likes this.
  7. Wonderful game. :) I actually did something moderately useful this time. Another wonderful UHC thanks to the majestic Ainbew.
    607 likes this.
  8. I have to say, this was the best UHC I've participated in. Not only did my team place fourth, we didn't get banned! We destroyed blue team with our x-rayed stone swords and kill-aura. Apparently there was a mod and two blue team members recording us so I turned my hacks off after that. :rolleyes:
    Luckypat, 607, jkjkjk182 and 2 others like this.
  9. That was my favorite part. "You see that zig zagging! He has to be xraying!"
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  10. Haha, I actually tried to make it look like x-ray. Most of the time I ended up with dirt but I got redstone, iron, coal, and even some diamonds at one point.
    607 likes this.
  11. There was one point where Luckypat was mining and I was tempted to say "Would you look at that, xrayed right into granite", but I decided not to out of fear of making others think I was ghosting. :p
    Luckypat, 607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  12. You really blew our cover when you found that lava. It's a shame we'll get ban'd
    Luckypat, jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  13. This was my first UHC :) Really enjoyed it!
    AnonReturns and Luckypat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.