Uh, so this means what?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mba2012, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Basically all I know ^

I don't even live in America, but I still read everyone's problems and opinions on this owo'
    mba2012 and autumnrain26 like this.
  2. Like they always say, America's problems are everyone's problems, unfortunately.. T-T
  3. Who needs the stinky government when you have the PEOPLE? ;)
    L0tad and porphos like this.
  4. *cough* anarchy *cough*
    PandasEatRamen and cddm95ace like this.
  5. The Royal Family is a waste of space. I say that once the queen dies nobody else gets to be prince or queen ever again. I don't even care if it's a 'british tradition' - there's no point in them anymore. We have a Prime Minister (Who, btw, are all mostly idiots. *Cough* Margaret Thatcher, David Cameron *cough*)
  6. exactly! REVOLUTION!
    L0tad and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  7. It's only a revolution if it succeeds.
    L0tad, porphos and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. REBELLION!
  9. ... And that's what you call it if it fails.... :p
    porphos and cddm95ace like this.
  10. LETS TAKE BACK THE GOVERNMENT FROM THESE FAILURES!
    L0tad and NetherWorld666 like this.
  11. If you think you're more capable of governing 300+ million people, be my guest :p

And watch the caps please, its not necessary.
    mba2012, L0tad and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. I would like to believe that!
  13. The main problem being the multi-trillion dollar military between you and them...
  14. The government needs the people. :p
  15. If only I could convince every US citizen to go against the govt.
  16. No, the people need the government.

Oh, wait, that's terribly wrong. The people need a government. Not this one.
  17. No! You're getting it all wrong! The government needs the people! Without the people, who is the government going to run? The United States is about freedom and rights, which the people have... not the government. Yet, we can use a much better government.
  18. The government should be scared of it people, not he pother way around -Anonymous (no, seriously, some guy form Anonymous told me that)
  19. Be careful what you say on the internet, you might end up on a list of terrorist....:(
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  20. There we go.