Tiger's Text Bookstore

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Kephras, Jul 7, 2013.

1. i can give 60+ stacks free... this is an epic project!
    Equinox_Boss and Kephras like this.
  2. I won't need nearly that many, though I am envious of such a collection. ;)
    I'll PM you when I have an accurate count though. Just got back from the nether with (hopefully) the last of the glowstone I'll need. The rear is almost complete, which just leaves interior layout and stocking.
  3. I love all of the books, i am in the process of making all of the fireworks from the pyro book. Thanks!!!
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Kephras like this.
  4. Although the Bookstore is not yet entirely complete, I've moved the Nucleus books and the Pyrotechnic Compendium over to 17430. Currently working on the 'preview' button for the books, which makes use of the message-sign feature to act as "reading the back cover" of a given book.
  5. Oooh I can't wait....
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Kephras like this.
  6. Almost all books have been moved to their proper sections on 17430, and the Founder's Wall is complete (sans a few heads left for those willing to send 'em). I still have layout work to do on the upper level, to install more shelving, but the building is functional and operational otherwise. All that's left is the writing... so many empty shelves to fill.

PS: Hermione, got your mail and I'd already been planning to do an additional fireworks-recipe book. ;)
    Equinox_Boss and Importerer like this.
  7. the inside layout of this place looks amazing, swung by earlier today to check it out.
    Equinox_Boss and Kephras like this.
  8. All the books have been transferred, all shelving is in place. Aside from eventually replacing the stone with diorite (1.8) and a little more decoration upstairs, the place is finished.
    Unfortunately, recent events have completely killed my motivation and I have no idea when I'll be doing more writing.
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and TigerstarMC like this.
  9. Finally, I have something to do with my money :rolleyes:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. I completely understand the feeling.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Finally revised the outdated "Delivery" info in the OP.
    Seeing as we have mail services now, it's much simpler to just mail some books and let the recipient decide when/where to open their mail, rather than /vault'ing over a bunch of titles, un/vault'ing them, and having to contend with potential wild-base issues.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Would you be open to looking at a story I wrote for school? I got 100% on the final version. Do you buy stories to mass produce or is this an all your writing thing? :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I'm open to other writing - though currently the only book that isn't mine is Seffychan's "Disturbing Tales" collection. I just need to proofread it first. :)
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  14. So, i'll find it somewhere in my files and somehow send it to you?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. If you want to PM it to me here, that's fine. I was under the impression it was already in book form (formatting a minecraft book isn't always the easiest thing to do), but I'm interested to read it regardless.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Ok thanks, it may take some time though, on school account.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I'll PM it now, I'm terrible at names so you can change those if you want to use it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. The 4th of July approaches, and we all know what that means...
    Fireworks!
    From this Wednesday to next (7/2 to 7/9), the Pyrotechnic's Compendium will be on sale - 50% off!
    Additionally, I'll have a limited number of custom-made fireworks up for sale at the main store on SMP8 (17430).

Happy Independence Day everyone!
  19. I'm unable to hop on for a while can I order it via mail, and get mailed a receipt lol?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Order yes, receipt no. Book's mailed, just shoot me the rupees when you get the chance.

On a related note: Due to permission issues on 104, I am unable to update the shop sign in the bookstore there. As such, I will be keeping an eye on my rupee history - anyone purchasing a Compendium at 300r (between 7/2 and 7/9) will be reimbursed the difference. Note that this only affects anyone buying from the shop on SMP1 - the price has been updated on SMP8.
    The aforementioned fireworks will go on sale Friday.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.