Tiger's Text Bookstore

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Kephras, Jul 7, 2013.

1. This is wonderful.
    Kephras likes this.
  2. I've been wanting a Horse guide for the references section since horses were released in 2013.
    However, it's readily obvious to me at this point that I will never get around to writing one up.
    SO!
    If anyone knows a thing or three about horses and wants to take a crack at it, I will gladly pay 500r for the attempt. If it's good, we can discuss shelf space in TTB as well. :)

In other news, I've been poking at improved bookstore designs since 1.8 gave us the oh-so-beautiful Diorite and ocean monument blocks. Nothing solid just yet, but if I ever get a structure I'm content with, I'll be that much closer to my goal of opening bookstores on other SMP's (Full residence-sized ones, that is, SMP1 shop notwithstanding).
    607, khixan, Hashhog and 1 other person like this.
  3. Updated (finally!) with Arystina's excellent Guide to Horses. Lots of good information, and long overdue.
    Hashhog, NetherWorld666, 607 and 4 others like this.
  4. With my redstone knowledge I could be the author of a guide for your book store, plus it could be useful to players that are at least attempting to learn redstone. Just give me some time and I will get to writing it. :)
    607 and Kephras like this.
  5. I want a book about tigers :) :p
    607 and Kephras like this.
  6. Great to hear! I still have my personal copy (and what I imagine is now a very rare collector's item) of "On Exile."
    Kephras likes this.