Things that i think can go wrong in 1.4.2

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by PenguinDJ, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Notch always wanted the game to be like this.
    I don't like it how people say they like the Beta Better.
    Not that i disagree but Notch always wanted it to be this way but it took time so that's why it wasn't in the Beta.
    Plus are you being forced to use anvils?
    Are you being forced to fight witches?
    Are you being forced to fight Bosses?
    Also there was No "Old Story Line". Just an uncompleted One.
  2. been playing 1.4 and i put the endermen under siege against the withers in the end
  3. but due to the deaths that the wither boss has done then there would be lots of trouble,by that i mean u may not be able to walk around without getting killed by a wither boss
  4. Wither Bosses are rare.....
  5. Withers are nether bosses. Also, its not that hard to live through an attack by one.
  6. I wasn't trying to "diss" you. I am just tired of people bringing that up cause iv seen that brought up dozens of times about the invisibility potion or stuff that allows people to get rare enchants easier.

Also I know its EMC and that they can add or remove what they want. However, when they keep saying they want to be a vanilla server type deal and keep removing/adding other stuff they should stop saying that cause well its going further and further from that. That was what my point was.

And you don't have to type /ch who every few minutes if you don't want to. But like if you start noticing blocks disappearing or someone trys to set you on fire and you don't see anyone around "/ch who" boom.. screenshot of that and you have some evidence to help support your claims.

Before this update was even mentioned I used to have to do that when I was out at my own/friends bases cause of the fact supporters would abuse the /hide feature and sometimes go out to where I might be building/mining at a base and then they might grief or stuff and I couldn't see them on live map but they could see me. So its basically the same situation the only difference is that in 1.4 you wont be able to see the player if they use a potion. Also iv had players who come out to a base and harass me or go mining blocks and in the past when I brought it up I was told they weren't doing anything wrong unless they were going through my chests or destroying man made stuff or something like that. So me having screenshots of a person in a cave area that I considered my base after I told them to go away didn't do didly anyways.

Also the sheep story was an example of change in minecraft. That is why I mentioned it.

Just because someone doesn't have a grinder these days doesn't mean they can't do a lot of enchanting. The way the new enchanting system is and the fact you can get xp from mining, fishing, cooking, breeding, and killing mobs in 1.4.2 (only a few now in 1.3.2) should make it much easier to enchant stuff a lot. I have seen some people who go out mining for a few minutes to a half an hour and are already at level 30.

With the anvil thing a lot of players should be kinda happy its here cause now when you get a crapy enchant like unbreaking 3 and that's all on a pick and they have another pick that's eff 3-5 they can now combine them to get a much better pick without having to spend hours enchanting to try and get them both.
  7. Who cares what notch wanted. Certainly not him, or he would probably br working on the game. If they keep wanting to add all this crap, they can go freakin make MC 2, and they can let me play MC how i want to. All of my rl friends have quit playing MC, because they think that these new updates are ruining the game. What does a developer do when they want to add content? They create dlc, which isnt realistic fir MC, or they make a new game. They should have quit while they were ahead, cause a lot of us dont want these changes. I know a lot of people love these updates, but there are a lot of us who dont. I think that the reason the amount of players who on at the same time dropped here because they think all this stuff from Mojang is junk, not because EMC is boring. I enjoy Minecraft, not adventurecraft.
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  8. You, are just one person, many other players have different opinions, don't you think the creator of this very game that we are arguing about has a say on how he creates it?
    You could very well play on single player, or make your own server and play how you want it, this is the whole picture, just not what 1 player wants.

I rest my case.
    snozles likes this.
  9. dude wither bosses are buildable like how iron golems are
  10. It will only take about a week for people to find a way to grind wither skeletons for skulls.
    Plus, who cares if they take a long time to get? A single one can destroy... anything. Anything but bedrock. Bosses don't despawn, either, so you just have to spawn one, log out, and wait for someone to log in nearby to cause mass destruction.

If you do it right, Wither Skeletons aren't rare. Their skulls are sort of rare, but not really... when you're killing hundreds an hour, they seem more common.
    PenguinDJ and JackBiggin like this.
  11. again they are buildable 3 wither skeleton heads on the wither boss just like building the iron golems
  12. Hmm, Is that so?

the wither is fast and will attack any living thing with range, It gains health by hitting you, and you get poisoned, am I missing something here?

If you run from it, you might get away.
    But, you would most likely stay and fight, if you were the person who spawned it.
  13. I hit reply before i finished my post, so i had to edit it. Dang phone!
  14. I am sorry that my post sounded very rude, I started typing and got really into it.
    Sorry :(
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. Im aware of that, but in order to build one, you need to find one to get its heads and build it
  16. I kindof like his idea too - i think if Notch wants to add all of this witchcraft stuff and all these potions and other mystical and medieval stuff - building wise that's one thing - the name of the game is minecraft ... not 'lets go defend our keep from the mystical beasts craft' ...

if Notch wants to add all of those things he should put all of those features into a totally different game, away from the original minecraft design .... yes he once said 'minecraft can never be finished, cause they're is always more to add ... but these are the wrong things he's adding' ...

and i'm not the only one who thinks this - all my emc friends told me in real life similar things ...

And besides, someone once joked to me that JustinGuy had permabanned Notch from EMC ~ So doesn't this mean we don't have to add some of his features?

Best Regards - eklektoi
    SuperVal_Junior and jkjkjk182 like this.
  17. Its not Notch doing that. Its actually Jeb. Notch has been taking a break from working on Minecraft for the past few updates of it. It might have been him planning it, but its not him adding it.
  18. hmm - well i think, if that's the case then - then the whole halloween update should be like runescape and just pass after a few weeks ... after that have another update to remove the halloween update and give us a non-halloween 1.4 update
  19. you know i would exclaim this but Crazy1080's comment kinda exclaims that part that you said
  20. Don't you think jeb would still use notch's idea's while updating minecraft?
    Or just because he isn't working on the game he says "Oh Ill just make it how I want it"
    jkjkjk182 likes this.