Things that i think can go wrong in 1.4.2

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by PenguinDJ, Oct 26, 2012.

1. But this is what the dragon eggs will be used for...
  2. Dragons break blocks?
  3. Everything except obsidian, bedrock, and endstone. But, the egg will be used by left-clicking, and will destroy all dirt, making it easier to dig out your res.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  4. -_-
    Dragon Tombs.
    Aikar is making it so that when you kill an Enderdragon, all players who helped to kill it get a dragon egg. You can use it to either claim land in the wild, clear all the dirt in your res, or put it up for display since they will still be hard to get.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. So you can throw an arrow to the enderdragon and get a dragon egg? thats cool!
  6. No. If you enter a portal, you get a certain amount of lives, and if the dragon is killed, you get an egg.
  7. I can say this, there is a lot of lag with 1.4, so i would prepair for Mr. Lag!
  8. But what about the "block busters"? Those blue missiles that the wither shoots at you when you are out of its attacking range? If it cant break blocks, then someone could just spawn it in a box, with a one block hole to hit it through. Sure, the wither could maybe land a few attacks through the hole, but then all that person needs is an automated potion-dispenser system. If defeating it is going to be a challenge, then it needs to be able to destroy blocks.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. why would it be any different? i see no problem.
  10. Selling tools. Think about it. When we are able to sell a chest of items with one click of a sign, someone could have renamed 27 wooden shovels -> diamond pickaxes. It could (and will) lead to scamming.
  11. You are confusing me right now...
    If I did not know what an anvil is, why would I post this? I know it works the same way, I am not stupid. I meant, because it says for an example a diamond sword says "diamond sword". I was wondering if "diamond sword" on a shop sign would be "Epic Enchants".
  12. Ohh i see what you mean, i guess you just cant sell renamed things in a chest shop, or when aiker & them get that fancy new shop system it would probably work
  13. When buying, It'll still say wooden shovel, so I see no point in this argument.
  14. Good point.
  15. On a regular shop chest? Or on the new plan that Aikar has? With the new plan, you will be able to sell a full chest of whatever the hell you want to.
  16. Both.
  17. What Eye-Car said is very true. The enchantment business plumitted after 1.3.2. And it will even more so after 1.4.

But, many people have turned to other things like "DB Chest of Stone" or "DB Chest of Lava".
    My point is, don't worry. Whenever something decreases something else increases.
  18. Off-Topic: Change ur sig

On-topic: What will increase this time?
  19. Griefing is meant to be fast and random. No one, not even a griefer, would spend countless if not dozens of hours searching for Wither Skeleton Heads in order to just grief one place. Im not trying to be mean but it just plain sounds stupid. I know this more than anyone else because I have had experience with dealing with the worst griefers on Minecraft (Team Avolition).
  20. Prices of leather and dyes will increase.
    And potion makers will increase business.