The waste laid to waste :(

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LindenNZ, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Smp7 waste N right by spawn.

I don't know what did this...but something destructive. And this is clearly just wanton destruction, not gathering materials. If you want to do this sort of thing can you please go further out from spawn? It's a shame to see vandalism when the waste JUST got reset. I know a lot of people enjoy trashing the waste but on SMP7 there are several of us who try to maintain it in a reasonable state at least so people have the walkable paths they are meant to and don't get trapped in pits with mobs. And it's just ugly and a bit inconsiderate. I saw something similar on Smp1 too. I'm all for no-holds-barred when a reset is imminent, but not for when people are using and navigating for some time to come.

2. looks like the aftermath of a wither fight
  3. or a enraged ghast
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. That was me.... with wither fights on stream... I don't typically go too far out cause then it gets hard for people to find us :oops:
  5. Well, that got cleared up quickly! ;)
    I'll agree that this kind of ravage next to spawn is undesirable. But the Wither's destructive power seems too great anyway, particularly for multiplayer (because in single player you choose to take it on you, and it makes more sense to have to bear the consequences).
  6. Def an enraged ghast. Just so much damage from them.
  7. Even after Sefl's message? o.(o)
  8. #SeflBrokeIt
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  9. For once, I didn't do it.
  10. OK. Well maybe next time you could go a LITTLE further out? I tidied it up a little so it meets "walkable paths" standard.
    607 and Talechaser like this.
  11. You were on my list of suspects! :rofl: :lmao:
    ElfinPineapple, 607 and KatydidBuild like this.