The Voltefyre Society

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Nov 2, 2013.

1. I went mining in the wastelands to raise funds for the Mining Club, but I died and lost all my gear and loot :(
  2. :) Well... I'm new here, so forgive me if I am missing the point. Is this idea for role-play purposes? Or are the systems you propose created for practical, needed, reasons?

Fostering/growing a community of players working together is definitely a great idea for all to benefit from. But this seems very excessive and overly complicated for what is required to operate a successful community?

I am on SMP5 anyway, that's where i have invested much time/resources to build and won't be able to move servers (which sucks). It's hard to get a community thing going with everyone so spread out through multiple servers, and multiple worlds with no global communication.

Anyway, sounds like fun I guess. lol g'luck.

OH btw, what is the "EMC Investigator"? How do I see who's been griefing me, so i can do something about it?

NZScruffy
  3. lol yea, it's risky. Better to go in pairs at least, so someone can protect your stuff at least. :)
  4. A new project? Interesting... it sounds quite cool. It sounds stable, well-planned (so far), and good enough to capture EMC's attention. If you want me, then I'm in. I would be happy to contribute to something like this. :)
    607 likes this.
  5. The best thing you can do is open a PM with one of the active moderators and provide them with whatever details you can collect. Screenshots, map coordinates, and names. Staff who are currently using the Forums show on the right-hand sidebar of the Forum page. If none are online, you can choose someone from this list: http://empireminecraft.com/XenStaff/

The purpose of the investigator tool is to help you collect information. Who has been in an area and when. You may be able to see other things that have been done and the path they followed as well as how long they spent in different locations. A link to the Tool by Shavingfoam is here: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/anti-griefing-tool.17155/#post-303925
    607 and cddm95ace like this.
  6. I would love to join such a mysterious society...
  7. Hehe. bump. :p
  8. Is this runnign anymore? 72 is never on
  9. I literally forgot about this. Sorry. D:
  10. Well that's commitment :p lol just playin. Volt we need to talk soon
  11. 'We need to talk'? Isn't that what people in failing relationships tell each other? :eek:
    I kid, of course. What we need to talk about sir?
    hashhog3000 and Rainier6 like this.
  12. Lol. But no we need to talk about my wild nation. :D
  13. I'm not sure it's yours anymore...
  14. If I join can a club be created for the advertisement and rebuilding of SMP3's economy/player base?
  15. Me and Tycho talked it out :D