The Survival Update - v2 - 6/30/18

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jun 30, 2018.

1. more exp fixes going out, hopefully we're all golden now.

A player suggested an improvement earlier today and Jesus went ahead and added it in too..

/dispose is now a double chest, allowing you to dispose of more things at once.
  2. "a player" *cough cough* haha JK thats going to be great for dirt when cleaning out a res!
    Also this update is amazing! thank you to everyone for making it happen!
    cubefragment, Elite and FadedMartian like this.
  3. Thank you so much! Already thanked my special dev for adding it and thank you Aikar for making the ticket! Very much appreciated <3
    cubefragment, Elite and Sefl51 like this.
  4. Sorry for the double post but was also wondering if it could be possible if you could make it to where gold swords can be double clicked even if they don’t match! Because that would also help soo much :)
    cubefragment and FadedMartian like this.
  5. Agreed +100000
    cubefragment and OriginalScuf like this.
  6. So what about farms, is the XP amount the same? Specifically gold farms?
    So the leadership boards updating speed is faster? If not, is this easily fixable?
    cubefragment and purplebook163 like this.
  7. Standard mob kill EXP was not touched, only as it said, even more xp than normal for those specified types.

TEXP leaderboards were building every 5 mins, i've reduced it to 1 minute now.
  8. Amazing! When you get a chance, the leadership board landing page stated "Data is delayed up to 10 minutes" perhaps it should be updated once someone gets a chance, or no?

You rock!
    cubefragment and Starsphere like this.
  9. One last thing regarding enraged mobs. Once an enraged mob spawns, do you have to wait the per-player/world time before another enraged mob of that type spawns, or is it before any enraged mob, regardless of the type, spawns? To put it another way, could I spawn and kill, say, an enraged spider and immediately after have an enraged witch spawn?
  10. No, It's per type, but the times are shared across all SMP's.

Heres your numbers for example:
    https://i.imgur.com/WSqInxz.png

https://www.unixtimestamp.com/
  11. cubefragment and FadedMartian like this.
  12. From what I understand, those links he provided are as close to what Aikat has to time tables :3
    cubefragment and SliceOfRhyBread like this.
  13. Oh, I meant a table of the per-world and per-player times between the spawns of each type of enraged mob
  14. Congratulations to the dev team! I sense that all of you gavve your 120% into this, so THANK YOU!!!!

Just curious, do the zombie villager heads have variants for each profession? It was not mentioned in the post, so might as well ask
  15. I can only see villager and zombie villager on the rare item list, whereas sheep, etc. lists all color variants, so I don't think those variants exist
  16. Another question, is exp that is used towards gear with the mending enchant counted towards TEXP?

I know it didnt count before, but just curious =P
    cubefragment, FadedMartian and Elite like this.
  17. i dunno what 2 make of this...

they escaped so i only get tokens?!

started fighting @ normal diff. with full god gear. my gear hardly did any damage, almost like fighting turkeys:

i died b/c those cats are like nether hounds but faster. ur gear doesnt seem 2 help and a shield doesnt work b/c these attack from behind. U cant pillar up b/c u get teleported and then still attacked from behind.

b/c i kept dying & losing my stuff i set my diff lower.

so at the end i defeat the boss, but she flees and gets away (what does that even mean? how can she flee after i defeated her?!) and now i only get tokens? thats even worse than fighting momo! at least that gets you some rewards and dont totally ruin ur god gear.

i ragequitted and i dont mind 2 admit it.
  18. Great work Dev team! Can't wait to try all of this out :)
  19. I'm impressed. :)
    I wonder how I'll deal with the xp change, though. For the past years, I've still been using the xp I collected in 2013. :p I suppose I should try to get a DC of bottles of enchantment. ;)
  20. Fought an eyender on setting 1 and died twice. He's a tough bugger. At 1 only got some tokens of course. It would be really nice to have something more to do with these someday. But I do like the additions and I appreciate all the work that is put into it. You could sit back and let things be as they are but you want to enhance the game for the community and that's really great. Thank you.