The Survival Update - v2 - 6/30/18

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Best part of these fixes to this update... the amount of some people's TEXP is rediculous
    ShelLuser, Elite, MoreMoople and 4 others like this.
  2. Neat my suggestion is implemented lol
    EvilBlo, ShelLuser, Elite and 5 others like this.
  3. I def see bug with ghast spawn.... Will get fixed for next update.

Ocelot only spawns in jungles.
  4. Thanks for all the hard work on this update Devs!
    Elite likes this.
  5. So server just restarted again. Is that the next update for ghast patch? or next update like later in the week?
  6. I know ocelots only spawn in jungles, but I've talked with a few people who have been specifically hunting them and haven't found any.
  7. Ha, that's a fun bug.
  8. Was there a change in how the lucky rabbit foot works? I had been using the same one since I found it a few days after the update and now today I've had 2 of them disappear on me. Just curious is something is or was buggy. Just trying to understand it's intended behaviour.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. As far as I know, this is intended behavior. They are meant to be consumed upon use. Better get to hunting those rabbits. ;)
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  10. So my first one must have been bugged. I was using it for many days. I'm not worried about them being consumable just wanted to verify. And yes I killed a few rabbits so got a few backups. Perks of having an outpost on a desert lol :D
    607 likes this.
  11. Fell with the Haunted Candy fix. Certain item "Types" didn't get consumed correctly.
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  12. Thanks. Was just curious and that explains it lol
    607 likes this.
  13. I heard that the Sorgina gem can get upgraded by sparks but I try this with mine and nothing still. Is my gem bugged or am I doing something wrong? i tried 8 sparks around it and then 4 in a cross pattern. Unable to upgrade it in anyway.
  14. Let me know where it is. And I can take a look at it. Either here, or in a pm. https://pm.emc.gs/chickeneer
    Roslyn likes this.
  15. I just put it at the top right of my second vault page
  16. As indicated in Discord. I see nothing wrong with your witches gem. I was able to upgrade it with 8 sparks. (a copy of it)
  17. I did not understand even a third of this lol. I'm not new to Minecraft, but I think I;ll do as advised, take things slow.
  18. So enraged ghasts are now spawning (Thanks for that :)), but more often than not, they spawn inside blocks and the the only indication of them being nearby is the prolonged wailing that they let off while dying. I'm not an expert, but if I had to guess what was happening, I would say that when the code runs to replace a mob spawn with an enraged ghast, it doesn't check the space requirements that ghasts normally have for spawning, causing their heads to be inside blocks and making them suffocate to death.