The Survival Update - v2 - 6/30/18

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Both are 0.5/0.25 :I
  2. If you message me the current location of these items I can take a look
    607 likes this.
  3. 15th vault
  4. Thank you. Found why. The fix is less clear though. Something Aikar will have to do.
    ASliceOfRhyBread and 607 like this.
  5. I noticed the new lucky rabbit foot gives a luck buff where as the older promo does not. Is that intentional?
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. They are 2 different items.
  7. Does the one without the luck buff still give luck then?
    FadedMartian likes this.
  8. I would encourage you to read over what you just wrote...

They both have a way of conveying luck. Just in different forms
    poofasaurus and FadedMartian like this.
  9. That's what I was wondering. Thank you.
    607 likes this.
  10. Soooooo, why? :>

Also, issue regarding luck: If you're wearing a Witch's Gem on your head, the luck effect from the lucky rabbit's foot (mob drop) only lasts ~10 seconds.
    607 and FadedMartian like this.
  11. Okay I am currently fighting the Marlix and I have one tiny complaint. 3/4 of the time I shoot him with my bow I receive this message "This monster triggered low risk detection... Extra rewards chance reduced." I don't believe my rewards chances should be reduced because of my accuracy...
    ShelLuser, Elite, ThaKloned and 4 others like this.
  12. I feel like the claimed xp changes need to be reverted on games. In mobarena, a ton of xp orbs claimed by other players collect on the floor, and whenever you run over one, it fills up 2/3 of your chat with the message saying you need to join the player's group (which, may I add, is disabled on games).
  13. We paused a round and did some brainstorming on some fixes. We figured that removing XP entirely from games was a no-go, because then you couldn't mend armor (I also sometimes make armor on games, so...). Then we decided to try and make a group so that the XP would just go to it's rightful owner and the message would only be one line instead of three, but groups aren't available on games (Why is that? It'd be great for PvP). So... Something needs done, but who knows what.
    Elite, 607 and Sazukemono like this.
  14. tonights reboot/update will change it so mob exp does not get locked (but player exp will still) on games server
    will also fix combat locks on diff8+
    It will also make /gr public [purpose] work so you can make public and set purpose in 1 go.
    607 and purplebook163 like this.
  15. Thanks for this fix!
    607 likes this.
  16. I'm very glad to see so many subsequent updates happening. :)
    purplebook163 likes this.
  17. Has anyone found an enraged ghast or ocelot? They're on the list, but nobody I've talked to has found any.
  18. More improvements going out:
    • Dropped Items can no longer be picked up by your friends if you are currently online, unless you /vouch for them (prevents accidental pickups)
    • Messages are now given if your friend or a group member stands on your item informing you that you can vouch for them to pick the items up
    • When you pick up another players item, every item picked up is listed in chat informing you what you obtained of another players items and who's it was more clearly.
    • If a player you vouched picks up your items while your online, it will list what they picked up in the same fashion
    • Removed 5X TEXP multiplier from Villager Trading....
    • Fixed Frostwalker in town
    • Fixed Bosses drawing players in who it was not aggressive to (under diff 7 and hadnt attacked)
    • Fixed Witches Gems being treated as different items each server restart - all gems will auto repair
    • Fixed Haunted Candy and other items not being consumed
    • Fixed a bug related to the Eyender fight so you can kill him properly now
    • Fixed death messages retaining players rank color for whole message
    • Admins of a residence can no longer remove another players admin flag (only the owner can)
    Tuqueque, Elite, MoreMoople and 11 others like this.
  19. YESSSSSS