The Secret is Out: Enraged Zombie Villager Eggs

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jul 12, 2015.

1. So, I now own an Enraged Zombie egg. Cool.
    607, khixan and ThaKloned like this.
  2. Enraged Farms. Nuff Said.
    MoeMacZap, BTHarrold98 and SkareCboi like this.
  3. Is it fixed *grabs stick and armor*
  4. I overlooked this thread too for long. Thanks to the Staff for allowing me to keep the eggs. Because they will not be allowed to auction, I'm not sure what the appropriate action is for determining their value. Of course I do not believe this is the proper thread to address price. If u have thoughts about pricing I have another thread going. http://empireminecraft.com/threads/soon-selling-enraged-zombie-egg-description-below.54507/
    If price should not be addressed in forums then I expect staff will close that thread. My contingency is to accept blind bids for a few days avatar to avatar, but i may need staff to okay this idea.
  5. Awesome! Time to got back in the waste. ;)
  6. So what happens when you spawn it...
  7. *star eyes* Oh yeah?!
  8. Now that Aikar has nerfed, um, "improved" enraged mob spawn rates, it's not easy.

One enraged zombie every 30 minutes with the new rates and a 5% chance of it being a villager type (assuming vanilla chance). So, if you sit in your farm and kill every enraged zombie as soon as it pops up, you may see one enraged zombie villager every 10 hours. :eek:

Ugh, why didn't I try this when everything was still good?

Kudos to MrCDub!
    khixan and ChickenDice like this.
  9. Because it wouldn't have worked then.
    Seffychan and deathconn like this.
  10. 1.8 dropped on 28 May. "Improved" enraged mob spawning came on 1 July. June...a month wasted.
    607 likes this.
  11. SteamingFire - SgtPepper4 has one on the 2nd floor of his shop that is spawned. It spawns a villager but it keeps the special red tag.
    SteamingFire and 607 like this.
  12. It took me forever to get mine. Glad they're sticking around. It's a nice trophy in my opinion. Something that is unique to empire that players can strive for, to capture a EMC unique mob. Unless major changes in spawn rate of these zombies occur, these will always have value just due to the fact that it takes forever to make one. Makes wither head hunting look like dirt digging.
    607 and deathconn like this.
  13. And yes, anyone can come trade with my zombie at /v +bulk on smp8. It is at a villager trading station.
  14. Perhaps to determine the value, have a well (legally) advertised residence auction at your res. Just an idea.
  15. 607 and deathconn like this.
  16. good luck getting 3456 of these eggs for auctions guys =P
    Also: Does this work with Enraged Guardians too?
    $.$ :rolleyes:
    Patr1cV likes this.
  17. Oooo I want one! But it looks like a pain in the bum to get them :s Well done to anyone who has!
  18. Didn't think of that - but I'm talking about the steps mainly, you still can't bypass that you need to make one spawn, trap it, use the splash potion, use the golden apple, wait, etc. It has still got a process that everybody has to do in order to obtain the egg. Of course, people with those farms can do step one quicker, but at this stage there's nothing that you can really do about that.
  19. I think the only reason it works here is because zombie villagers in vanilla can be cured.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  20. So what I actually want to know: Can Enraged Guardians spawn as villager zombies too? Or is it coded that only normal zombies can spawn?
    Otherwise we can cure those enraged guardian villager zombies too and get the egg :D!
    EDIT: the enraged guardians arent the fish mobs, but these guys: http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/enraged-guardian/
    Patr1cV likes this.