The Secret is Out: Enraged Zombie Villager Eggs

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Oh my bad. For some reason I thought you meant the guardians from temples lol Not too sure then. Might be possible. They seem to be coded differently as they don't seem to have drops. But maybe.
    haastregt likes this.
  2. Well, this is just beautiful. Time to go hunting.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. Can you do a stack of these and 53 stacks of regular eggs, or all must be special?

For the auctions
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. Go and try >.> and tell us what happens after you respawn the egg and re-eggify it xD
    haastregt likes this.
  5. I shall have to make an enraged villager pit behind my netherhound pit now! >: D
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. Dang :(.
    Puts dress away.
    Skunkman2011 likes this.
  7. I've never seen a person in the mafia wearing a dress... :rolleyes:
  8. Time to go hunting again :D
  9. Never heard of Louie No Pants?
    ChickenDice and RainbowChin like this.
  10. Nope, no idea... :p
  11. This is his only know photograph:

If you see him ... run.
    Mr_Zulus, Bayymaxx, Penguinub and 5 others like this.
  12. ...I think I'll stick to enraged zombie villager eggs :D
    ChickenDice and ThaKloned like this.
  13. MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
  14. Can someone explain to me why these are being valued at 125k? I thought it was ridiculous when they were 50k which is what started this whole thing.
    DubChef and FDNY21 like this.
  15. Okay then :confused:
    I think they should be worth less - they may be hard to get but they are obtainable. I feel like people will adjust their prices soon, once they realize that the Netherhound is somehow cheaper than them... Either this or the Netherhound shoots up in price? :rolleyes:
    georgeashington likes this.
  16. I got one for 75k! Saving that for a rainy day. :) :D

EDIT: Will this be fixed soon?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  17. Quoted from earlier in the thread:

ww2fan168 likes this.
  18. A smart man learns from his mistakes, but wise man learns from the mistakes of others. I've made a few mistakes while hunting these things that cost me several hours at times. Okay so here is some tips for people.

I caught far more of them while doing other things, be prepared! Keep an ender on u with these things in it: fire resist potion, (bucket water or cobwebs), a stick, 2-3 splash pots of weakness, and 2 non-god gold apples.

Do not attempt to cure a baby zombie villager while it is standing near any slabs. Trust me u cant react quick enough to save him from suffocating when you are pancaking about what just happened.

Find a secluded area to hunt at, last thing anyone wants is some new guy coming along and killing your zombie while u wait for it to turn.

Place a bed right next to your hunting grounds, and hopefully if you die when you re-spawn the villager wont despawn, (hopefully!)

I have to reinforce this one thing: fire res potion! (I wont admit exactly how many times I thought I was too good to need one)
    Happy Hunting all!
  19. So...uh....
    how much are these things exactly worth? ;)