The Official GTA 5 Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by lameidl, Feb 12, 2014.

1. I agree with your parents.
  2. My parents didn't allow me to buy GTA San Andreas when I was around 15, I still bought it and kept it hidden. Best thing I ever did lol xD
    battmeghs and FDNY21 like this.
  3. I got 100% on my driving test :p

But then i failed when they told me to back out, it seemed to be stuck XD
    FDNY21, lameidl and TomvanWijnen like this.
  4. That looks like a scene out of a movie...
    Edit: WAIT A MINUTE... I JUST REALISED THATS THE HUMANE LABS!
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  5. But could you still enjoy playing it?
  6. It was the best game I ever played, and I still enjoy it to this day. Modding all stuff beyond recognition xD

The game thought me quite a few things about modding/gaming/game physics and all that. It was the best thing ever :p
  7. I was tring to hope the fence to steal a jet, and i was driving the semi at the time, the trailer fell off, and blew up, i almost made it, but it got stuck, got a pick and then drove off, blew up by a tank a few mins after tring to get in the jet, :p
  8. what cars do you guys drive ;p?
    Defluxer likes this.
  9. Adder, Mercenary Jeep, Franklins Buffalo, & other carzzz
  10. I only have GTA:SA on my iPhone now (yes, it is on the app store for £5) and it is good but you cannot mod it :'(

GTA 5? I like to drive the Declasse Vigero, and of course, the Sabre Turbo <3 Another favorite has to be the Imponte Ruiner also.
    Declasse Vigero:

Sabre Turbo:

Imponte Ruiner:

Also, message to you Eclipsys, consider this a bump on 18201 ;P
    Eclipsys likes this.
  11. I demand pictures XD I wanna see your pimpin styles yo
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. Alright, I just spent about 2 hours driving around taking photoshoots of all my cars. I probably could have done better but I got lazy :p

Entity XF (favorite car):

Pegassi Vacca:

Obey 9F:

Carbonizzare(still a work in progress, need to tint/pick a color scheme):

Sabre Turbo(best muscle car in the game in my opinion):

Pegassi Bati 801

Bifta (This is a horrible picture, and this car purposely has a hideous watermelon theme, but I love this little car):

Benefactor Feltzer(might still change the paint scheme, but this is my racing sports car):

Vapid Bullet:

Vapid Sandking XL:

Bonus picture of my helicopter:

My garage is always changing, and I really wish I could buy a second, there's too many good cars out there. Not quite as nice as yours Eclipsys, but I like it.

Oh, extra challenge. First person to correctly identify the 8 locations in those pictures (NOT including my garage and the bifta picture) and tell me in a PM so it doesn't spam this thread wins 200r :p
    cutejuliew, FDNY21 and Eclipsys like this.
  13. Oh fort zancudo they look alike.
  14. Love this car :D Mafia style. I also changed the color to all white after this. Looks nice. Oh, and chrome looks good 0_0 (1).jpg
    Eclipsys likes this.
  15. Dude I got home and saw its pricetag
    Wow.
    Will post garage pics brb :p
    Eclipsys likes this.
  16. Where do you find this? I want this and the Sabre Turbo so if you could tell me, that would be great! Thanks :D
  17. on the ''Legendary Motorsports'' site. It's the Albany Roosevelt and costs 750,000 ingame dollars :p

It's the valentines update car.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  18. Thanks, getting right on it :p How also do you take your screenshots? Thankies :p
  19. You open up your mobile phone in game and go to the camera icon (bottom left corner) then you can take a picture. Then if youve taken the picture, press continue and itll upload it to the Socialclub.

Log onto the social club, go to your profile and press the little camera button. It's somewhere at the top middle of the page.

Then click the picture you like, and right click ''save as'', save it, upload it, done.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  20. I replaced my Bobcat XL with a new addition to my ''Royal Dutch Mafia Fleet''.

I present to you: ''Dutch Mafia Interceptor XS''
    Ubermacht Sentinel XS - BMW E92.jpg

And I gave my Entity a new paintjob :D Alien Purple!
    Entity XF - Koenigsegg CCXR (Purple).jpg
    Defluxer and FDNY21 like this.