The Official GTA 5 Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by lameidl, Feb 12, 2014.

1. This be my garage then (by the way you may pick up a certain colour scheme) :p
    Albany Buccaneer:

Coil Voltic (and my pushbikes)

Benefactor Surano:

Benefactor Serrano:

Canis Mesa (Mercenary Jeep):

Principe Faggio, yes, I own a Faggio, deal with it

Overflod Entity XF:

Invertero Coquette:

And finally, my favourite car in GTA 5, the Grotti Carbonizzaire (dont let the colour throw you off, its mine still :))
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. Decided to take my unmarked cruiser for a walk :)

0_0.jpg
  3. Yeaaaa... Remind me to never let you drive my Z-Type.
    Aquazzz and FDNY21 like this.
  4. Oh, like these ones? Was playing online with BTHarrold98 and some random online player parked three of them Z-Types right in front of LSC, there were about 10 of us there, yep, a lot of taking sides and killing each other happened that day.. if only I still had online *cries*
    0_0.jpg
  5. That is like a GTA V online PVP enabled drop party...
  6. He locked his cars so me and BTHarrold98 shot at them and they were pretty much invincible 0-0 Full armour, bullet-proof tyres, you name it. Yes, I am English so I spell it armour and tyres :p
    Come on, I am not a bad driver at all! :D
  7. I should know I DROVE THE TOW TRUCK! jk. :p
    Aquazzz likes this.
  8. I was driving my Z-Type around Blaine County and I find this... Note: not my picture.

EDIT: Dangit the picture won't show!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. How can I see that happening, huh.. ;)

Me and BTHarrold98 taking a selfie in my apartment, back in the days when I had GTA Online:
    0_0 (1).jpg

Driving my Infernus and finding an FIB Buffalo along with an FIB SUV (or whatever you call it) on GTA Online, back in the days when I had GTA Online:
    0_0 (2).jpg

The rear of my Elegy on GTA Online, back in the days when I had GTA Online:
    0_0 (3).jpg

Maybe I can start driving my Elegy again, if I ever get gold subscription for my Xbox account back :eek:
    But, for now, just go onto free roam and take my unmarked cruiser for walkies...
    0_0.jpg
  10. Is this online? If so, when'd you save this car its amazing!
  11. It is from a mission with Franklin on single player, I found it so I got in it, failed the mission, and I got to keep it! Did it a few hours ago, my gold subscription for Xbox had ran out, so this is not on GTA Online as far as I am aware :/
  12. Ah ok, I'm not renewing my live wbu?
  13. I am not renewing it - yet. I might put a 3 month or maybe even a year on IF I ever feel like it, but right now, I do not see any need to :p
    607 likes this.
  14. *cough*PSNisfree*cough* :p

Anyone posting on here play on PS3?
    cutejuliew and Aquazzz like this.
  15. A person could say there is a reason for that if only they didn't want a flame war...
    *ahem* moving on.... :oops:
    FDNY21 and cddm95ace like this.
  16. moving on...... PS3 user for ever! until I get an xbox one
  17. gah I am so poor on GTA online compared to you guys xD I only started 2 weeks ago though I have a vacca and thats my best car a stunt plane and a load of other cars including a faggio, bati 801, beach buggy and an elegy with some other stuff
  18. Well I own all the boats, all the planes, basically everything off pegasus you can get :p
  19. Gahhh, you all make me jelous... I'm not allowed it, not because of my age, (although I am too young) but because I'm a girl and this isn't a girls game. Stoopid parents...
  20. Well I met a random 10 year old on the weekend who has 100% completion and got angry at him because ive only got 92%