The Official GTA 5 Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by lameidl, Feb 12, 2014.

1. how did you get the money :confused: was it from glitching or legit
  2. maybe legit, maybe not........ its actually not legit
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  3. If you want to play the game, you should - you can be a woman on GTA Online for a reason - saying you cannot play GTA because you are a girl is sexist :eek:

4. no. stop that. bad. no. no...no :'( bad... bad slash, bad :(

.... i see you trying to copy my car. i see it. i see that. you wannabe. ;P
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. Me and Crown Vics were happy together before I even seen yours <3 Haha, yes, but we do not have them in the UK :eek:
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. C
    Crown Vics are cool :3
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Very much so, here is my favourite picture of Crown Vics, from my favourite TV show, Third Watch:

^ meghs would have seen that before when I posted it in one of her threads :p

I was thinking of getting a Ford Crown Vic and Dodge Charger for my GTA IV: LCPDFR mod.. decision decisions
  8. Wait is that the mule in the background... Lol.
  9. Which one are you looking at? I have made too many posts here for it to be snipped...:p
  10. 11 Here with uh... I don't know how high lol.
  11. The Third Watch one.
  12. Hmmm....

I do see a big similarity :)
  13. That looks exactly alike... what are the odds!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. Bump! Anyone got one of these babies yet?
    GTA V Jet.jpg
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  15. Used it before, pretty fun to blow up other people online with :)

I was out off roading in Franklin's Bravado Buffalo and it was going great. I had some near misses so it was intense but I got around really well. I came across a sewer/drain and got stuck between it and a rock, and I tried for ages but could not get out. I called a taxi and tried to wedge it underneath the Bravado and tried to hit the Buffalo out but I somehow managed to get both of the vehicles stuck as shown...
    0_0.jpg
    I lost the Bravado that day.. just gotta go home and wait for it to spawn outside my garage again at home huh :)
    lameidl likes this.
  16. Thats just messed up...
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. Heres something helpful for those military vehicle seekers.
    Fort Zancudo Map.jpg
  18. I thought this was funny!
    One Star.jpg
    FDNY21 likes this.