The Official Cottage Cheese Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Stnywitness, Aug 24, 2020.

?

How do you like your cottage cheese?

Smothered In Pepper. Any type. 2 vote(s) 16.7%
I like it plain, large curds. (thick and chunky) 4 vote(s) 33.3%
It like it plain, small curds. (soupy and runny) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I really don't care. 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Cottage Cheese Is Nasty. 2 vote(s) 16.7%
I just like cheese. 5 vote(s) 41.7%
Why is this a thing... 7 vote(s) 58.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So, I've been known to make some really random threads... :rolleyes:https://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-rubber-ducky-thread.81276/

The rubber ducky one wasn't a big hit, so I decided to come out with this delicious thread. I got inspired to write it for this main reason:

This morning, for lunch, I decided to have a bowl of cottage cheese. I really like pepper on my cottage cheese. To give you an idea of how much pepper, see pics (first pic is post-stir, and second pic is pre-stir:) And yes... I ate the whole thing. if you are wondering about the spoon, it was the only one I had that was clean at that current moment. :rolleyes:
    Joy_the_Miner and Milosaurus_Rex like this.
  2. I love it with canned peach slices. Delicious!
    Stnywitness likes this.
  3. No offense... but I almost kinda just threw up a little in my mouth :confused: :rofl: :lmao:

I've never heard that before. I like peaches, and I like cottage cheese, but I just dont think they'd go well together o.(o)
    Milosaurus_Rex likes this.
  4. Ahaha, I promise it's good! It's best when the peaches are cold though. I'll usually open the can a few hours before I actually want to eat them and I'll put the peaches in a container in the fridge. If they're warm it's definitely not a good combo.
    Stnywitness and 607 like this.
  5. That looks disgusting. :p
    I don't think I'd ever heard of this! I read up on it a bit on Wikipedia, and it sounds interesting. Maybe I'd want to try it... I'd have to be feeling a bit more adventurous for that than I do at the moment, though. :p
    Stnywitness and wafflecoffee like this.
  6. Yeah... the pepper I added in my bowl deosnt make it look really appealing...
    607 likes this.
  7. Also, speaking of cottage cheese, I used it in my lasagna I made yesterday. Delicous!
    607 and Milosaurus_Rex like this.
  8. I've never tried putting it in lasagna! I may have to give that a shot...
    Stnywitness likes this.
  9. When I was a kid my mother would add cottage cheese to cooked egg noodles then top it with a sprinkling of black pepper. Ii is still one of my favorite meals.
    607 and Stnywitness like this.
  10. I'm going to be honest, I was always luke-warm for cottage cheese since I was a young little boy. I'm still like that today. I'm not sure if it's the taste, the texture, or the idea of eating cheese that's supposed to be more solid than liquid. (Let alone mixed with other stuff.)

I had fun reading other people's posts however. It's interesting what others have made of it. :)
    607, farmerguyson and Stnywitness like this.