The New Republic

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by 72Volt, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not saying I will join, but could I come and check it out?
  2. Maybe, ask L0tad.
  3. I have sent a pm. I guess I'm not worthy...:(
  4. I feel like this movement is quickly losing traction. L0tad says the project is moving location, but we have known that for many days now. Why aren't we deciding where to build? I feel as if the people who have been recruited are not having a say in the decisions that we need to make. Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with the current location, we could just knock down the intrusive buildings, giving us much more space to build the foundations of the city. But if we could just try to up the pace a little bit, and be more inclusive to all the members, that would be great.
  5. Important is the vision and the statute, then foundation of the economy. Etc.
    That needs time.
    Building a city follows naturally when the people are there...
    72Volt likes this.
  6. The project is moving along, stuff is being done, trust me :)
  7. Also, this project will take lots of time, constitutions must be made, plans drawn up and so on.
  8. Just how would this currency wish to work?
    Is it some actual money being traded, or just an exchange of services?
  9. How do de know this? It seems as if an 'inner circle' of unelected representitives has developed, contrary to the ideas of democracy.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  10. We need to decide the government AFTER we draft the constitution, which should be done BEFORE we start finish building.

EDIT: finish building*
  11. So I might want to join....maybe.Most of these things seem confusing.However I would like to help. What do I do?
  12. You've been added into the convo :)

There is no inner circle, L0tad is making arrangements to move the project and get it started, trust me on this :)
  13. Alright, although I do feel like there must be a constant stream of updates as to the progress that is being made.
  14. Here's an update: we have 22 members, 3 away from full capacity :)
  15. Editing time
  16. Mpfhsgdf.
  17. So before I make a discussion, would I be able to come out? You do start the project, so your say would be more powerful than L0tad's.
  18. Can I Join?
  19. Well, we're actually moving, L0tad knows a good location but he hasn't moved there yet. We have a tentative base for the New Republic, you could come out there, it's a fortified desert village.

You can indeed, I'll add you in :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.