The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Once again, got unwatched.
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. I know, thats why i said as a county ;) what im saying is that Chassyland isnt a real country.
  3. I know. Just pointing it out. xD
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. I swear the next one I get unwatched from I'm gonna make thread to see what we can do.
  5. Israel begins to train Jewish immigrants in newly developed military tactics. Israel gains wealth from it's mining operations.
  6. Israel starts mass producing and stock piling weapons recently developed by newly trained Jewish Scientists.
  7. Greenland begins working on better defensive strategies.
  8. Israel opens up three new Universities to educate it's rapidly grown population. Main focusses of the Universities are Math and Science but many Jewish immigrants study literature and philosophy.
  9. Spain's PM is gunned down by a Spanish citizen rebellion group, along with everyone inside the building except his daughter, son and wife. His house is then bombed, and his wife loses her legs and bleeds out, while her daughter escapes and is nowhere to be found. His son stays with his mother, until she dies, and the ceiling falls and impales him. He lives, and is sent to hospital immediately.
    The rebellion is said to be heading to Italy.
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Israel requests Italy's permission to send a Israel Defense Force team across the Mediterranean Sea to hunt the rebel group down.
  11. Spain stops all aircraft from leaving and entering, although they already left the borders of Spain. Spain also begins conducting a search for the PM's daughter.
  12. Seoul and Pyongyang are both bombed by a group of terrorists. The president of Korea survives and goes into hiding. The terrorist group might be funding the group of rebels in Spain.
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. Spain sends out 4 aircraft to patrol the borders, but a minute after take-off people are caught jumping into the sea. The planes then explode, killing 100 people, and the terrorists get onto land. They shoot themselves before the military can kill them.
  14. Spain also takes the bodies, and researches them to find out what nation they are from.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. Chassyland is a real country just as Area 51 :rolleyes:
    Y U get Spain?!
  16. German Special Forces are offered to help hunt down the terrorists.
  17. If Chassyland is real, please point out its location so I can nuke it :)
  18. Spain finds that the origin of 3 of the men was italian, and one was German. The PM of Spain's daughter is found unconscious in a tree, her head bashed into a tree by someone or something. She receives medical attention immediately and remains in a critical condition.
  19. Germany denies any government involvement. Might of been a terrorist that lived in Germany. We will launch a search. GSG 9 begins a hunt.
  20. We will cooperate with you on investigating the motives of the Italians. We do not tolerate these actions from citizens.