The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Iceland now has public health care now everyone loves the government.
    We begin work on making all basic things needed to live free.
  2. To start over :p

The Spanish people and military come back, and begin rebuilding their homes. A new prime minister is elected and he orders spain to begin to research better healthcare equipment.
  3. If you want a better society then minimize your Governments say in how the citizens do everything and let private business' take control of healthcare and stuff like that, you worry more about world events and protecting your citizens
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  4. You'r gona have to wait for nuclear fallout to pass or all your citizens are gona die of radiation poisoning
  5. Spain finishes rebuilding, and healthcare equipment is slightly improved and is now free. The healthcare companies are funded by the government. Spain also begins to give people anti-radiation poisoning shots and begins filtering the air in buildings.
  6. And im guessing all of these buildings popped up overnight? didnt you just level your country
    mba2012 and fluffinator09 like this.
  7. What building are left standing :p
  8. The ones next to the animals in the countryside
    penfoldex, mba2012 and fluffinator09 like this.
  9. Portugal Finishes Labortories

Portugal Begins working on public healthcare
  10. The USA finishes with a basic computer.
  11. Portugal Finished healthcare
    Works on Computer and TV
  12. Switzerland begins work on advanced communications methods.
  13. Why? England, Greenland, Portugal and Europa need this :(
  14. You are invited to the European Union and our industrialization project.
  15. Due to your leaders past actions.
  16. We will think about it. Due to past experiences with alliances run by you I will watch what you do and then decide whether or not I want to join.
  17. Got unwatched, recap plox.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  18. Spain begins researching holiday centers for people in different countries.
    Um... I had to do that quickly because I had to leave to go to sleep - so count my sleep time as rebuild time.
    What's your problem? You didn't even put an apostrophe in didn't, and you didn't start your sentence with a capital letter...yes, my grammar nazi-ness found a comeback to you.
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. Hey, Spain, wanna join the European Union? Our rapid industrialization project can get your buildings rebuilt quicker.
  20. Spain accepts.