The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. hah Progressia is now owned by Canada
  2. I'm now playing as Europa, which is Italy except under the same constitution as the modern-day European Union. And Berlusconi will never be born in my version of Italy :D
    Also, you're invited to the European Union, since you're Germany.
  3. Nope. Switzerland won't join. But we will be on friendly terms with the European Union.
  4. Out of curiosity, why not? :)
  5. It is not in the public interest.
  6. After continuing in silence for some time, the UAE begins to reap the rewards of its careful research and dutiful manufacturing. It now has 2 skyscrapers completed in the quickly growing city of Dubai, a fleet of newly developed A7-1 Attack Helicopters, each armed with heat-seeking rockets, two machine guns, and rocket pods on both sides. They provide close air support for the army, which is made up of 6,000 infantry, and 2,000 of the new super soldier, which have genetically altered speed, strength, and durability. In addition, we now have 1 new aircraft carrier, the UAE ACE, and a pair of high power nuclear bombs.

The UAE is beginning to tap into its oil resources, and would be interest in starting a trade deal with one of the superpowers in trade for some WMD.

Finally, the UAE also wishes to ally with the United States, Canada, and continue its alliance with France, and offers its new and powerful ground and close air support to complement the WMD warfare capacities of these potential allies.
  7. Lol. It's funny. Dubai didn't get in skyscrapers until the 1990s when UAE thought they would run out of oil.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  8. I know, so I figured if we get a jump start at it, imagine how many we could have by now :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Switzerland wants to begin talks to france about tunnels through the french alps between countries.
  10. Greenland accepts iceland's offer.
    Greenland scientist begin working on stealth technology.
  11. NZ wishes to ally with Switzerland
    NZ begins to work on a plane similar to the AC-130 gunship
  12. Korea wishes to ally Switzerland.
    Korea also wishes to expand trade with the US.
  13. USA asks what would be involved?
  14. Korea responds by saying that our nations would trade our weapons so both sides could study them and possibly improve them and trade them back if improvements are made.
  15. Not sure if I would want to trade my weapons...
  16. Korea is fine with that. Just a thought.
  17. What about research on new vehicles?
  18. Agreed. Korea sends over blueprints for a nuclear submarine.
  19. USA sends over plans for new APC.
  20. Switzerland accepts that.
    Switzerland will think about it.