The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. I think it should be something like 1 year per 3-5 pages.
    Yeah it can be frustrating... See ya elsewhere on the forums :)
    Secret stuff... Secret stuff=illegal/breaking rules/not fair stuff. Am I right or am I not wrong?
    But were allies, so I guess it's cool... I think...
    France would like to voice that this is not a good idea, and wishes that Germany finds an alternative.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Oh trust me, I'll be here xP
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  3. Naw dang, that is the whole reason I chose switzerland, they made the internet. :(
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  4. Not true. The US made the ARPANET, an early predecessor to the Internet. More widespread models followed, and the UK's invention of the World Wide Web hugely accelerated this.

Also, the EU's industrialization project continues. 40% of the land of the member states (Greenland, England, Europa, Italy, Spain) is now urban. Megalopolises are forming, and we once again extend an invite to France and Germany, imploring they join in with the project.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  5. Would you be as kind as letting me bomb your country with some hand-crafted nukes? :cool:
  6. What country are you?
  7. Erm... from what I know and what is true because everyone knows this the World Wide Web was invented in the capital of Switzerland. So, on that note, Switzerland invents the World Wide Web.
  8. Chassyland
    clapping-at-laptop-animated.gif
  9. I'm not as thrilled by the game as I was when I was playing expansionist-style.
    btw, a video representing my thoughts on Progressia at its peak:
  10. That's not a real country is it.
  11. Yes it is. I can show you pictures.
  12. gimmy a link to a wiki of it or something
  13. Greenland begins colonizing ice sheets.
    Greenland status now voted to peaceful.
    Antimatter now being used to try and make fuel.
    Antimatter bombs dismantled.
    Railguns no longer have antimatter ammunition.
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. I'm glad you understand :)
  15. Look up Chassyland, nothing comes up as a county. Neither does anything come up in the CIA World Fact Book.
  16. Actually, Legit's old game, which Chas used Chassyland comes up. xD
  17. Im not changing my stand :p
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  18. I think this would all be better with a nice game of Civ 4. (or 5, if it strikes your fancy.)

Over and out.
  19. I never get alerts or this thread anymore! My last alert from this was 5 pages ago!