The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. What will Vatican City be doing with itself?
  2. I know that. I occupied them, then annexed the territory. I didn't make another nation, I just made mine larger. And since Progressia did that pretty much, I thought it may be okay.
  3. Progressia is a little different. Its still run by different people, and their own nations can still be played by themselfs. Also, Vietnam is already in use.
  4. Germany's hover craft project is finished, we have a light fast attack armed with two 50 cal machine guns and can carry 8 soldiers not including the pilots. Also a heavy version that can carry one vehicle and 10 men or 30 men, and is armed with 1 20 mm cannon and 2 .50 cal machine guns.
  5. Mexico launches satellite into space, hoping to reach the moon. Mexico is researching carbon nano tubes.
  6. Is anyone at war?
  7. Not that I am aware of.

Canada's tank landing craft is done. It can hold two of any tank and SPG, or four Beaver9's.
  8. The increased German police force has cut down on violence, and increased the standard of living by cleaning up the streets.
  9. Luxembourg is now selling B2 Bombers to ally countries
  10. Maybe we collaborate to take my hovercraft and your landing craft to increase the space for equipment and and men.
  11. Vatican City will study, we will not engage in any conflict or space travel.
  12. Someone seemed to have learned their lesson.
  13. The north of Korea is mostly cleaned up, still trying to rebuild and such.
    Meanwhile, in medicine, Korea discovers tuberculosis spreading across the world. Korea warns the world of this new disease and works to find a cure.
  14. Oh no...... thats not good.
    Germany's outty for the night
  15. Canada sends 10 TaSTM's to all of its allies, along with 1 AWH's to each.
    penfoldex likes this.
  16. NZ thanks Canada for the TaSTMs and the AWH
    NZ begins to work on a rifle, similar to the SCAR
    NZ also wishes to ally with France and Luxembourg
    And on top of that, NZ begins to work on one of those troop ship thingys with the door to let the troops out, they used them on D-Day. If anyone has the name, please tell me, lol
  17. Monaco's leader returns from an extended vacation and orders the construction of IRBM's (intermediate range ballistic missile)
  18. Monaco ends production of its IRBM. They have an effective range of 200 miles, and can be launched from a towable launch platform Monaco now has 20 of these IRBM's
  19. Bye guys, off to school try not to nuke the planet ;)
  20. We accept your alliance.
    :D
    Progressia completes the second iterations of Project Diplomacy and related projects, and begins mass producing the products of the projects in secrecy. Progressia also invites Luxembourg, Vatican City, Monaco and all other nations to union with Progressia.