The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Luxembourg finishes two B2 bomber and decides to give one to Germany, will you accept?
    stealth-bomber_00262100.jpg
  2. Germany launches another satellite piece to connect to it's existing satellite. Also work on ICBM begin.
  3. Legit didn't you make one of these a while back? I think I did it but it got chaotic and... And then I don't even know.
    I always enjoy your little games. :)
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  4. Germany gladly accepts and in turn wishes to trade goods with Luxemburg.
  5. Accepted
  6. You know I'd join but I'd be so far behind and I don't really want to think of a decent country that hasn't been taken so...
  7. France. Come on man. You'll love it
    penfoldex and creepincreepers7 like this.
  8. France?
    South Korea launches a second satellite into space.
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  9. xD
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  10. Sorry, but Germany does NOT get North Korea. North Korea is up for anyone to use.
  11. Germany feels that with the increase of space activity we need a Outer Space Treaty.
    The Outer Space Treaty represents the basic legal framework of international space law. Among its principles, it bars States Parties to the Treaty from placing nuclear weapons or any other weapons of mass destruction in orbit of Earth, installing them on the Moon or any other celestial body, or to otherwise station them in outer space. It exclusively limits the use of the Moon and other celestial bodies to peaceful purposes and expressly prohibits their use for testing weapons of any kind, conducting military maneuvers, or establishing military bases, installations, and fortifications (Art.IV). However, the Treaty does not prohibit the placement of conventional weapons in orbit. The treaty also states that the exploration of outer space shall be done to benefit all countries and shall be free for exploration and use by all the States.
    The treaty explicitly forbids any government from claiming a celestial resource such as the Moon or a planet, claiming that they are the Common heritage of mankind.[2] Art. II of the Treaty states that "outer space, including the Moon and other celestial bodies, is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means". However, the State that launches a space object retains jurisdiction and control over that object.[3] The State is also liable for damages caused by their space object and must avoid contaminating space and celestial bodies.[4]
  12. I wanted it to go to South Korea.
  13. Just wave some white flags and you're all set. /JK.
  14. Well... I guess.... I guess... Fine.
    Government Type:(No idea what it was in the 50s...Will add when I figure it out.) Neutral
    Population:20,000,000
    Military: 10,000

We wish to ally the following countries:
    Canada, USA, South Korea, Laos, Australia, Germany, and Luxembourg

EDIT:XD XD XD I didn't mean to put a sad face, I had : for the format and a partheses for the sentence lolz, I'm just gonna leave it haha.
    Daxter9133 and penfoldex like this.
  15. Mad i wasn't first but i accept.
  16. Luxembourg starts building B2 Bombers for the building of their air force but will stop until more titanium is recovered.
  17. The reason I say no to having one player control more than one nation is that it could end badly, as you would have two nations, controlled by the same person, and they could just gang up on everyone.
  18. I understand. But can Pat switch to Vatican City since he was annihilated?
  19. Technically, we're fusing the Koreas together into one nation, so the numbers via army/pop. would still be within the limits but it's just larger land mass.
    creepincreepers7 and Daxter9133 like this.
  20. xD
    Accepted