The New Era (RolePlay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Vatican City accepts.
  2. Monaco accepts
  3. Monaco begins to research missle defense systems.
  4. Germany wishes to get a copy of the blueprints when your finished.
  5. Kid, this is godmodding. It doesn't count, either. So either stop playing like this or get out.
    matthew12hydro likes this.
  6. Monaco finishes the designs for the AMS. It is a rocket launching platform that holds 5 missiles that lock on to the heat signature of a rocket. This is carried by a modified APC. It also has a browning MG mounted on the back.
    Monaco sends these plans to Germany.
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  7. Monaco begins design of a submarine and begins productionof the anti missle APC, now named "AMDS-APC
  8. i love how you have created terms for possibly the worst game of risk i have ever played
  9. Monaco ends production of the AMDS-APC. Monaco now has 10 of these.
  10. It is real, no ones tried so it could be entirely possible :p Fine okay.
  11. Which country are you? For insulting the game and a friend I would like to invade you :)
  12. If you don't like the game, then please leave. We have had people like you on all of legit's games and that's one way all the arguments broke out. (other was advanced tech and nukes and lasers)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  13. He is Nigeria, I believe.
  14. its fine, ill go ;0
    matthew12hydro likes this.
  15. Hey Nigeria, guess what?
    We are sending a large portion of our military to kick your disrespectful face :)
  16. after being threatened by a hairy terminator, the nigerians commit mass suicide and leave the country as nothing more than a husk of skateboards and mexican cake. gg
  17. Spain begins to build an Apache helicopter. It will fire 10 .50 caliber rounds a second from its two machine guns, and has a missile lock system...and missiles.
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  18. NZ begins to build it's own version of a Huey helicopter.
    NZ finishes it's version of the SCAR and calls it the MP5A3
    NZ has finished their landing craft.
  19. England invents the Lee-Enfield rifle, and is making mass productions of them.
    England sends down small spy helicopters to the ruin to avoid the traps and see what's inside it.
  20. Luxembourg sends a satellite into space