The LLOlympics

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShadowKman, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Oh thanks. Not a big olympics fan here :)
  2. I like the winter Olympics idea. Then I can play during winter break! (if my family doesn't go on vacation)
    Course the events could be from winter and summer.
  3. Update:
    List if Prioroties
    •Find date
    •Finish projects
    •decorate
    •finish athlete's list

COMPETITORS
    The date sign-ups end will be September 20th. Event will have to be pushed to October.
  4. Or December. LLO is still recovering.
  5. December 20th? Sure, we'll hold it on my birthday.
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. Remember, the LLO liked the idea of a WINTER Olympics.
  7. I am getting ready to begin clearing land for the Stadium etc. It will be located in the west and all wood will go to the LLO recovery.
    penfoldex and Kman122000 like this.
  8. Working on the mineshaft race ASAP. Decided to torture the competitors by making it at bedrock level. :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Ok. Since Kman unfortunately had to leave the LLO, he has placed me in charge. The date will be in December. People who wish to participate must sign up again. (yes, I know. I'm sorry. I need it more organized) Sorry for the inconvienice and the LLO hopes to see you there!
    zulu9 and mba2012 like this.
  10. I am working on clearing land for the main arena now.
    zulu9 and penfoldex like this.
  11. Bump. I'm back... Penfoldex is still in charge. I will maintain my event and get the OP organized. Anything else you need me to do Pen, besides make more events. I have a few new ideas I'm working on in SP... If anyone has a great amount of sand or sandstone please tell me.
    penfoldex likes this.