The LLOlympics

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShadowKman, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Forgot my mineshaft race…
  2. PM me the event, place, and Max ammount of players and get building. Feel free to build it where you want to.
  3. I plan to build an olympic park style area in the west with a large stadium, swimming arena and a shop area.
  4. I built the swimming arena. xD you could make a visual one. No one will use it though.
  5. Oh. Ok. I can build something else in that area.
  6. Question. Is this a day event? Cause I can't play at night. My mom uses the computer for work then. And how well we accommodate all schedules?
  7. I do not know what time it will be on. Best time for me would be around 5:30pm New York.
  8. Smp3 or SMP7 is Canada.
  9. 5:30 Eastern=4:30 Central right? Dang. It is during the school year…hopefully a weekend event. 4:30 PM Central works for me as well as long as it is a weekend.
  10. Weekend only for me too.
  11. It will be on a weekend.
  12. I think we may have to wait until October and even maybe November for the Olympics a sI will be finding it hard to find time and help to build the Olympic Park in the west.
  13. Good that it's on a weekend
  14. It WILL be on a weekend. I am in Central so hopefuly those who aren't know how to see what it is in their zone. Also, teams are completely optional. So no server teams.
  15. Archery and minigolf now functional. Will have to do some decorative work.
    For now the main priority is to get the rail system ready.
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. I might need some more time to get all the stuff ready to invite the public in.
    We could have the first one in september like planned as a testrun tho.
    Then make more stuff and have big winter olympics thing when everything is ready.
    penfoldex and mba2012 like this.
  17. How about a steeplechase?
  18. What is that?
  19. I am working on L9RS entrances, A new Blue Line to the west from central station AND the LLO Underground.
  20. Like in ze real Olympics. It's a 3K with hurdles and a waterjump.