The LLOlympics

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShadowKman, Jul 25, 2012.

1. North is pretty crowded…maybe west is better. Like beyond the library.
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. I would love it if you would do it in the south. That's where I live.
  3. My new graphics card is comming in tommorow! Yay! This means I might be able to record and commentate on the events.
  4. Sweet that would be cool.
  5. So I just watched London's opening ceremony. Perhaps we should have something like that. It would be really cool.
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. MrLegitisLegit can peform at the end of it.
    penfoldex likes this.
  7. LOL Legit performing. :D
    Maybe each server could be a country and we each get a body uniform skin with whatever our skin head is. That'd be neat. Of course, we need to get more games into the Olympics. Pig racing :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. That is a good idea. I think the stadium will be located in the west. I will need around five double chests of stone. Also a double chest of white wool and the same of dark blue wool. I will also need a double chest of stone brick. I also need around 10 people to help build. Also for the athletes village/resort I will need around 10-20 double chests of dirt and around three double chests of smooth sandstone.
  9. I could probably share some of my stone supply I was using for the museum. Quite a lot of materials needed. ;) Man…school starts during the Olympics meaning I will have less time to get on. I have one week to help supply some spare stone.
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Request for the stadium. No roof. Wonder if we could use TNT as fireworks…
    Anyways, I'm still wondering how we can get so many people to this. The limit is going to be easily filled up. Someone should find a way for as much people as possible allowed onto this server. I'm sure many of us want to see how things turned out.
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. The stadium will have no roof. It should be able to fit 200 players.
  12. The problem is the server won't fit 200 players. I'm happy to supply you with materials.
  13. When does this start? I saw the older posts but I wanted to clarify.
  14. The event is September 1st. Just to make sure everyone knew.
  15. Ok thanks
  16. Can we change the date as the stadium and the athletes village/resort will take longer.
  17. According to your estimate of how long the projects will take I will change the date.
  18. If y'all need help I'll help out with the village and such. :)
  19. can i be in spleef tournament?
    redstoneraider likes this.
  20. Will do.