The Inkstain: An Ingame Newspaper

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Hashhog, May 25, 2014.

1. Unless something extremely drastic happens (like Aikar decides to troll the Empire and breaks books) yes, this will last. Because it has been summer and I've been extremely busy, I have been unable to do regular books, but now that the summer is ending I will soon make a habit of publishing a new paper every week or so. :)
  2. Ok. I bought a sub but you are out of SPR's. What should I do?
  3. I'd also like to purchase ALL of the editions published before now. I have 2 and 4 though. What will that cost?
    607 likes this.
  4. I'd like to purchase the Eternal package, I'll pay tomorrow, just send me the previous ones and confirm that the price is 575r.
  5. I am glad to see that this is still going on. If you want, I can help you expand by selling the books in my new bookstore. You will get %100 of the rupees for each sold book if you provide the physical items.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. You buy them at the res.

Speaking of that, you are out of SPR's
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  7. It's fine, I'll take care of it. :)
    In a couple of days I'll set up stands for every past version just for the fun of it, all with reduced prices. :) To celebrate my return to Inkstain activity.
    When you buy a subscription, you are purchasing all future versions, not past ones. :) I can confirm that it is 575r.
    607 likes this.
  8. Could I get this too?
  9. I know, I am restocking now. Somebody bought them all for low-price book and quills. >.> I am also restocking Eternals, as we just sold out.
  10. I will happily donate a lot of leather for future use. I am going to give you a 10000r donation to put towards the newspaper
    607, Seanawesome14 and hashhog3000 like this.
  11. Yes, you can buy it at the residence. I'm restocking them now. :)
  12. Thank you so much! This is a fantastic donation that will be used well. :)
  13. Bump! Released issue 5 yesterday and sent it out to all subscribers!
    I'll send you a private message to discuss this tomorrow. :) Your bookstore sounds cool!
  14. Um, I'm a little confused as to what I should write in the book I drop in the hopper. I bought a subscription already. Also, I got stuck a lot because I don't have use flag.
    Edit: Also, are the older issues not up for sale?
  15. They are. I'll set them all out today. I may make some edits to the building to allow this, as I know this tends to be difficult. :)
  16. You have been approved by krysyy. Wow. This Hasta be good... Il come around later and grab a subscription :0
  17. So... what should I write in the book?
  18. I just bought an eternal subscription and would like to buy all previously printed issues. How much will that cost?
    Also, I think there should be an option to buy every single previous issue for a price around (z*x)+(10*y) where x is the number of issues, y is the number of months since you printed the first issue rounded up, and z is the price of each book.
    607 likes this.
  19. I have a question about the paper. What is it going to be about?
  20. The SPR shop isn't working.