The Inkstain: An Ingame Newspaper

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Hashhog, May 25, 2014.

1. Okay, since this seems to be the main point of confusion, here's the point of the book and quills (SPRs). These are so that if somebody buys a subscription, I am able to tell and look back at my rupee history to verify this. All you need to put in there is the date. :)
  2. Ooooh, I need to put a different date in then, because I already bought the subscription, but didn't drop the book :p
    Thanks though.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. I'll probably get an eternal when my semi-decent computer gets returned to me >.>
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. I am just wondering if you are still planning to do this. I haven't gotten a pm from you yet.
  5. Whoops. I forgot, sorry. >.< I'll get on that.
  6. I had sent my subscription in earlier of 575, and have yet to receive my copy, when is it expected to be delivered?
  7. Hmm... I'll take a look, you must've somehow gotten missed. If there was an error, I'll fix it and see that you are compensated for any mistakes. :)
  8. I see what I did, I sent the rupees instead of buying from the shop. With Ethernal sub, does that include all past issues aswell? Would you like me to purchase from the shop aswell?
  9. It does not include past issues. An eternal subscription means all future issues only.
  10. Aww :( Since it's so early and it says no more issues will be made til more feedback is recieved I thought it'd include em'.
  11. Ah, I should probably update the op. XD And no, you don't need to buy an Eternal from the shop if you already sent in the rupees, I'll take care of it. :)
  12. I think I will get an eternal subscription. :)

I will just pay you 1k -.-
  13. Thanks to SDOliveira for the 5,000r donation! :)
    SDOliveira likes this.
  14. You're welcome. ;)
    If you ever need more supplies just ask ill happily give them to someone that works so hard for a project as awesome as this one.
    Once again, I love this project so keep up the good work. :D
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  15. Not a lot of posts from people who read it so: I purchased an eternal subscription blindly and all the old copies just because I thought it was a cool idea. I am not being paid by the Inkstain.
    I really liked it! It has the relevant EMC news on the first page. After that it has stories, riddles, and Minecraft news, too. Everything is brief so the books aren't 80 pages, and each issue I think made me chuckle once at least. I don't want to rewrite the paper here, but I think it is a good idea with good execution even if the riddles could use some work (though the one was un-google-able, something about 100's of heads).
    The eternal subscription is extremely underpriced if you plan to keep this up, which you should. It's really cool to see this happening on EMC.
    SkareCboi and 607 like this.
  16. Bump! I should be publishing a new issue soon, probably within the next 24 hours! :)
  17. Aaah, and I still didn't properly get a subscription D:
  18. Oh, I almost forgot. I will also be changing up the building a little bit, probably, to allow for the purchase of many more past issues. :)
    607 likes this.
  19. Finished setting up the new building and wrote the sixth issue. I will send it out to all subscribers within 24 hours. Sorry for the wait, but I don't have the supplies right now and I am exhausted. :(
    PenguinDJ likes this.