The Inkstain: An Ingame Newspaper

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Hashhog, May 25, 2014.

1. ok, i would be interested in that if you do.
    607, EffinBatman and hashhog3000 like this.
  2. Because we have faith in the inkstain :)
    Ark_Warrior1 and hashhog3000 like this.
  3. Okay! So, unfortanately, I STILL haven't released a second edition because I had to go away for a week. However, tomorrow you can all expect a HUGE update to The Inkstain!

The Inkstain Update!
    Jun 23rd
    Changes
    Prices will be cheaper!
    The thread is getting a massive makeover!
    Additions
    Two new editions!
    Finally adding shop signs for subscriptions!
    Staff application! More info on this tomorrow.
    Brand-new building!

For those who want a picture of the new building (/smp4, /v 9420):

So, yeah! Super pumped about all this! So tomorrow I will be stocking almost all of the shop chests inside the Inkstain headquarters, and we'll be ready for action! :D Feel free to take a look now, if you like! Suggestions are welcome if you have any. :)
    607 likes this.
  4. I'm sorry to say, but that building is smaller than I though it would be :/
  5. I know, but to be honest, I think it will work out. I can always expand if the need be.
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  6. Just updated the thread and added the staff application. All chests are stocked, so get buying! :D Let me know if you have suggestions on price-changes, as I am not used to selling things. :p
  7. Bump. Just published the fourth issue and set it out to all with subscriptions. I'm going away for a few days, so if anything goes out of stock while I'm gone, shoot me a private message and I'll take care of it once I get back. Upon my return I'll also review all staff applications and make some decisions on those as well, so sorry if you've been waiting. :)
  8. I keep forgetting about this >.> I can still get the older issues, right?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  9. Yup! Three issues are always available, the newest and second-newest as well as a random old one. If you want a different one not out there, private message me and I can get you one from my archives. :) As mentioned before, I'll be away for a bit, so sadly you'll have to wait until I'm back if that is the case. :(
  10. Will you have a TTMOF article in here? :p
  11. Good idea! Maybe next week or the week after. :)
  12. Or a weekly blurb about its activity.
  13. I didn't get the 3rd issue hashhog
  14. I know this thread has gone inactive, but that's my fault. I want to let you know that I AM continuing this, but I have been super busy lately and have not had time. Tomorrow or the day after I plan on publishing a special issue, and then later in the week a regular one will be published. Thank you for your patience. :)
    I don't think you had a subscription until after the third one was released. :) If you did, then you should've gotten it.
  15. How did I manage to overlook this? I even liked the first post!
    */thread notification active!*
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  16. Again, sorry for the delays, all. There have been several random events that keep interfering with my Inkstain writing, including random internet shortages and an ocean. :p Hopefully I'll have the new issue out soon.
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  17. an ocean? Explain pls?
  18. Is this still going on? If so I'd like to get the lifetime package! :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  19. I settled down in a writing mood and all of a sudden I hear "Hey, I have an idea, let's all go to the ocean!" By the time I got back, it was evening, I was exhausted, and just ready to sleep. :p

You can try to buy it now, but it may be out of stock. When I publish the new issue, I'll be restocking everything. :)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  20. So I want to buy eternal but am not sure if it will be worth it... Will this last?
    hashhog3000 likes this.