The Ice Palace

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Taggerung5162, Oct 23, 2016.

1. I.. tried. And almost died. My sword broke lol. Had to escape. Mobs everywhere. Hiding til dawn.
  2. So hard. Still not really easy. Maybe I did it wrong. Maybe my sword broke when he had like 5 health left. idk
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  3. Okay, I was able to lure him far enough away that he shouldn't bother me anymore. And I got all my stuff I dropped from starting to attack him.
  4. Dang you gonna need a new sword, forgot you didnt have voters stuff also you should follow 1.9 mechanics and hit after cool down, i reccomend making a ton more swords and going back for him.
  5. Nope! Done. Not even trying anymore.
    607 likes this.
  6. Lol its not that scary, you will get used to it eventually, i personally cant go on and kill it as i dont have a pc rn but ill minechat on of my trusted friends to help ya
    Taggerung5162 likes this.
  7. Ive send card_rubixcube to help, hope u get good drops!
    Taggerung5162 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  8. Thanks for the help, but he despawned before anyone could get out to help me. Next time tho (b^.^)>
    607 likes this.
  9. Well I went out there and I must've found another one. A creeper blew up right at it's feet and I took 1 swing and it died. 40 tokens and some minor drops. lol.
    607 likes this.
  10. Yeah, A moderator who's name I won't mention out of respect, recorded me using this, sent it to Krysyy and Aikar, they deemed it an illegal exploit
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  11. It aint illigal thats the main way of killing momos
    Btw u didnt get BEANED did u?
  12. Just because you don't like it doesn't make you right. Ask Aikar or Krysyy I'm not starting an argument.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  13. Huh i never said i dont like it thats how i kill momos... i just wanted to know if ya got banned for putting him in water :/
  14. I didn't get banned because I explained the situation to Krysyy, I only found it was quite a harmful glitch after using it several times myself..
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  15. So i cant fight them like that anymore D:
  16. Take it up with Krysyy/Aikar, I'm no moderator let alone an admin
    607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  17. And here's 4 layers of the perimeter wall up. That area with the dirt floating in mid air above the water is the aforementioned "river" biome that won't freeze. Then I've got the freezing lake on the left to silk touch ice from for filling that area/repairs.

607 likes this.
  18. This is the perimeter wall. You can see a single block of water that has yet to freeze at the top there. Just a unique look through the wall for those of you who have never built with ice blocks before.

This is what I spent doing today. About 4 hours to make it perfect *shivers* aannnnddd a giant headache. Probably could've made it smaller (more compact, I mean), but meh. There is a lever on both sides of the main gate, which activate it either up or down, no matter which one was pressed last. I need to cover it in ice blocks now, it looks kinda ugly like this but at least it's done. Time for bed. The next plan is to change those dirt blocks it uses to something pretty-er (prettier?). Then cover it up.
    607 and Kytula like this.
  19. Here's the gate, covered up. Lots of ice needs to still go around it; but I was doing more work at the same time. Continuing on the wall, farming, etc.

Oh, and another Momo spawned. I assume his despawn tick counter doesn't count down while he's not "loaded" on the server. The same way that crops grow. If nobody has the chunk loaded, they won't change. So I assume he'll be there til I log in again, unless someone goes to murder his face.
    If that someone does, please try to enter my Ice Palace via the lever. I want everyone to have access to open the gate, but I'm not sure if everyone can, cuz I built it in the frontier etc.. Do I need a sign over it to allow access or..? /confused.
    607 and UltiPig like this.
  20. Anyone can press the lever but most likely may not destroy it.
    607, Taggerung5162 and EquableHook like this.