The Hunger Games Arena!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheRocketSurgeon, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nice job Aubringer! Natfan, you are now #2 on the waiting list.
  2. As Brandop123 (My brother) has been perm banned, I will take his place as SMP3 male! :)
  3. I need to hear this from him, site, email or otherwise. It's hard to tell who's who's what nowadays.
  4. Nice! I'm just glad to say that I had a part in that, however insignificant. I love it.
    Aubringer likes this.
  5. So, when Is this starting??
  6. Yeah I guess my post was a bit misleading. Thank you SecretAznEks for an awesome skin! He did everything, not at all insignificant. I just plopped a head on it....
  7. Smiley, this will be started when I hear from all tributes and get set up a working server(done) and have it run with the 30+ people on it
  8. Whats the hunger games? :p
  9. I wish I could be from 3. I love that skin, honestly. I could make some sweet accessories as well...
    Who wants to be a cow from 10? xD
  10. Can switch you secret.
  11. That would be cool, but only because you owe me a favor for those skins.
  12. go away.
  13. I'm ready, i just need the IP
  14. All right guys, I am getting ready to start this thing moving! Please, contact me at one of the following with what dates/times work best for you, and your time zones.

email: jacob@thegutwirths.com
    EMC private messages
    Textplus: hidden
    Cell phone: hidden
  15. Username:TheEpic5
    Why we should accept you?:Because I'm good at thinking
    Interesting things about you?:playing Video Games like MineCraft
    What is your best "career" in minecraft?:My Best one is Fast Thinking
    smile3 likes this.
  16. Um....all spots are filled
  17. Hello to those who participated in this thread. It is being locked for a special reason. 333kirby was let known of the situation and will talk to you guys about it if you have questions. The long story short of it, though we had some hunger games for emc events (very similar to this one) that was bringing our staff their server issues (ie. blah blah griefed my server, make it so he can't join it). Of course we have no control over non-OFFICIAL emc events nor will we take that role. After asking numerous people to not bring that to us and having it continue, we had to make this decision to be less lenient on these kind of outside server events to happen and organize on our forums.

I would like to state that it wasn't THIS group that caused the issues, but to keep it fair/organized we have to set the rule across the board.

The good news is this, instead of having kirby have to organize his own website/forums. I had someone approach me who was willing to take on that role for these kinds of events. kirby said that he will talk to him to get things on that end rolling.

Any events/servers/maps you guys have setup can remain in place as you know it. The only real thing changing here is WHERE the event talk will take place (once the website is setup for it.)

He is also using that to organize new types of EMC type battle events, so feel free to jump in the conversation for that as well and be a part of that growth, if you so choose. :)

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/battle-royale-hunger-games-beta-server-discussion-board.10075/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.