The Hunger Games Arena!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheRocketSurgeon, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats the ip?
  2. *Gasp* District 2...Same as Cato and Clove :O.
  3. Im still all by myself :( I wanna team mate.
  4. The ip will be given out when we are ready to start. Arth, we are waiting for more players, sorry.
  5. I would love to give this a try if it will take place over the weekend or evening hours on the East Coast. But here is my application regardless.

Username: Aubringer
    Why we should accept you? I think the other players need a target to shoot at, plus someone has to be the first one eliminated.
    Interesting things about you? I have owned Minecraft for over a month, and haven not tried Creative Mode yet. Plus I like to do alot of MC research when I am at work not playing MC.
    What is your best "career" in minecraft? Equal parts mining and building. I guess I spent the same amount of time building structures as I have gathering the material to build them. Though I do tend to get carried away building, as thing can always get bigger or better.
  6. Accepted. This will probably take place over a weekend.
  7. Just be sure that it's a weekend for EVERYONE, as we get a lot of different time zones. We should start posting our time zones so it's easier for kirby to coordinate....
    I'll start the ball rolling with this.
    Pacific Standard Time (GMT-7)
  8. I'm mountain time.
  9. Username: IsabelaNeLo
    Why we should accept you? I am very skillfull, very good archer, I'm another version of Katniss Everdeen. I love the Hunger Games, it would be awesome to join.
    Interesting things about you? Im very social, good archer, addicted to the Hunger Games, very skillfull.
    What is your best "career" in minecraft? Archer.
  10. 2 more peeps, and it looks like one just applied. She might have been accepted by now though so...
  11. i don't like the hunger games lol
  12. my opinion i think it is dumb
  13. can you make me a cart man skin from south park
  14. Then go away and stop trolling us. If you don't want to do it, don't.
  15. I might when I have time. I'll let you know.
  16. when does this start?
  17. What is the color for district 10? And can my skin have long hair?
  18. Yeah, feel free to put long hair, as long as it doesn't cover anything important. And our color is black and white.
  19. Username: Terr
    Why we should accept you? I have played in small non EMC Hunger Games and I win.
    Interesting things about you? I love EMC!
    What is your best "career" in minecraft? Well, I make cool buildings but that's no good. So I'm going with Mobslayer!

District 8 please :)
  20. Username:DangerousPopcorn
    Why we should accept you?Im a very good survivor, survive for days!
    Interesting things about you?I can remember all the craftable recipes of mc.
    What is your best "career" in minecraft?Hunting, helllyahhh
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.