The Hunger Games Arena!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheRocketSurgeon, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am using a modified Survival Games map from PlanetMinecraft. I am taking 23 competitors for the 23 slots. There will be 7 gamemakers, the list is at the bottom of this post.

After accepting 23 applications, we will select a "Champion" as there are 23 slots, so we will have 11 "Districts" and the "Champion"

The winner will recieve 5000 rupees and a custom signature saying "I survived the Hunger Games!"

To Apply:
    Username:
    Why we should accept you?
    Interesting things about you?
    What is your best "career" in minecraft?

District 1:
    Brandop123
    smile3
    District 2:
    Terr
    Iceraider14
    District 3:
    SecretAznEks
    techguy2727
    District 4:
    S_R_L_B
    MrSmiley99
    District 5:
    Meincravta
    BobTheTomato9798
    District 6:
    jameskim885
    IsabelaNeLo
    District 7:
    arth99
    Aubringer
    District 8:
    Equinox_Boss
    DangerousPopcorn
    District 9:
    sportfreak22
    darkruler53
    District 10:
    gamer7112
    autumnrain26
    District 11:
    yankees518
    tclementi1
    Champion:
    Pgoubert

GAMEMAKERS:
    333kirby (Me)
    Nole972
    XDjzz
    Oidgod
    Dreamytje
    Oidking
    Coleballer
  2. Username: MeinCravta
    Why we should accept you? I'm very smart in the arena and know what players will do as a result of my actions, i am skilled at hiding and finding shelter
    Interesting things about you? I am able to use resource denial and hiding to my advantage on the field
    What is your best "career" in minecraft? Art, Pixel, building.
    Opt for Gamemaker? Pretty sure theyre already filled.
  3. MEINCRAVTA likes this.
  4. Ok, well there will be 12 gamemakers, so there is only 6 filled. would you like to opt for it?
  5. Yes squizzel this is different I am running this one.
  6. Well it would be better if we cooperated with the one that is more well known.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  7. sadly that don't really make it different when the map is the same and the only difference is the host I'm not sure that really makes it different :/ but id like to help if you need any.
  8. Where is the other thread?!?!?!
  9. I put the link in my first post
  10. Where does it say that it is the same map?
  11. username: pgoubert
    why should we accept you?: because i am good at surviving and at hiding ( finding shelter) and i will give it my all
    what is interesting about you?: welllllll i am good at fighting and i am weiiiird.
    what is your best career?: building and hunting.
    opt gamemaker : no thank you i wanna kill
  12. http://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-trololol-games.6169/
    pgoubert this is the more public version with more players and better organized
  13. we found a map but we didn't put it in the original post because that was made a awhile ago
  14. lol im in both
  15. Pgou and Mein, you have both been accepted.
  16. Lol i said district 9 but ok.
  17. District is picked based on what you said your Minecraft "career" is
  18. This can't be done on the empire ( no Pvp ) and you can't advertise other servers I'm afrid this is the 6th thred trying to do this here
  19. It isn't "advertising" a server. I am advertising a game for EMC players which will be hosted on MY server specifically for this event. Eventually we will do this on the PVP/Dystopia server, but for now...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.